+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Ideally, they should not have accepted it at the time of application. But I'm really confused with their way of work. I called them, and the call got connected after 20-22 minutes, and I received the answer that I should wait for another 3 days.
Sorry about ur application. They do take a lot of time now.

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-

Sharing my time line.

Sept 15 - mailed documents
Sept 23 - documents received by wes
Oct 3 - all documents reviewed and accepted
Oct 13 - final review.
Oct 23 - Completed.

Waiting for my printed report. Patience is key here; I didn't contact wes regarding status of my application. I got my report just as promised ~20 business days after they received my documents.

However, I applied for document by document report ($200) and it took them ~20 business days just to print as " Bachelor's Degree 4 years". It's kinda frustrating as well as funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: sysadmin141

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017

Sharing my time line.

Sept 15 - mailed documents
Sept 23 - documents received by wes
Oct 3 - all documents reviewed and accepted
Oct 13 - final review.
Oct 23 - Completed.

Waiting for my printed report. Patience is key here; I didn't contact wes regarding status of my application. I got my report just as promised ~20 business days after they received my documents.

However, I applied for document by document report ($200) and it took them ~20 business days just to print as " Bachelor's Degree 4 years". It's kinda frustrating as well as funny.
The issue is not with the 20 day deadline, but, with the amount of time they take in just accepting the documents. I'm gonna miss the 15th Nov draw in this case.

santhanu

Jun 7, 2017
Dear Members,

I have some questions regarding WES documents required, Here is my case....

I have completed my Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering from an Autonomous Polytechnic.... My college issued all my marksheets....Whereas my Diploma certificate was issued by State board of Technical Education... What documents required for the above case.... I got my marksheet transcripts from my college... is it mandatory to get transcript from State board of technical education for my diploma certificate or else i can send a legible copy of my certificate along with my marksheet transcript that has been received from College.

samsab

Oct 24, 2017
Hello,

I have a due date of Oct 31st, but it still says "Reviewing Evaluation Report".
I know for many people it says "Reviewing Final Report" nearly 10 days before completion n for some people it says that on the due date itself. Is anyone experiencing this right now? I was just concerned.

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
You don’t need to worry, you’ll get your report on 30th or 31st.
Hello,

I know for many people it says "Reviewing Final Report" nearly 10 days before completion n for some people it says that on the due date itself. Is anyone experiencing this right now? I was just concerned.

Reactions: samsab

rogadilkhan

Sep 25, 2017
Hey Guyz can some one tell me : Do i need to also send Them Xerox Copies also with Original

If Yes How Many Copies Should i send ?

samsab

Oct 24, 2017
You only need to send xerox copy of your degree certificate.

send for each institution you studied at:

1. Original transcript with sign n seal at the back - write your WES ref # on the transcript
2. 1 Xerox copy of your Degree certificate.
3. Your WES Application review sheet - this is optional.

Hope this helps.
Hey Guyz can some one tell me : Do i need to also send Them Xerox Copies also with Original

If Yes How Many Copies Should i send ?

Hife

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

Me too
Date of completion is the 30th but the status still says evaluation in progress... let's see what happens

Reactions: samsab

albert648

Oct 2, 2017
My timeline

Initial order placed - Aug 26th
Documents requested from Institutions - Aug 31st & Sep 8th
Documents arrived at WES - Oct 3rd
All documents accepted - October 6th
Evaluation in progress - October 10th
Final review - October 20th
Report issued - October 26th

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
My status changed on 23.10.17. :)

"We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Status last updated: 10/23/2017"
"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/10/2017"

This means my report will be ready by 10th Nov '17?

They have mentioned that they have accepted all my docs, but to see they have accepted only two of my wife's qualifications (diploma & a certificate). I have sent two more diploma transcripts (for two different qualifications), but its not shown as accepted or rejected at all. Is this normal?

The accepted set is from a well known university in my country the other is from a institute here. May be that's the case?
Can you please share a screenshot of how it looks? Is the message "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time. Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/10/2017" showing up under pending section?

Gab123

Sep 9, 2017
Timeline till now:

Documents delivered - 10th Oct
Status documents received - 16th Oct

No change in status since then. S

bastiaandg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Here's my timeline. Still waiting on the printed report.

Sept 11 - Payment received
Sept 22 - Documents under review
Oct 1 - Moved back to On Hold, waiting for documents
Oct 3 - Moved back to Documents under review
Oct 6 - Documents accepted, completion date of Oct 27
Oct 24 - Final Review
Oct 26 - Completed

Hife

Oct 20, 2017
Payment 26 September
Documents received and under review 5 October
Documents accepted and application in progress 10 October, due date of completion 30 October
Final review 28 October
Hopefully it's completed before the 30th