+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dont worry. My report took around 45 days lol
These people are highly unprofessional. I called them today, again, to get the status in My Account updated and today they are telling me a different story. They say the documents are yet to be accepted and they will provide an update soon. These people are bloody liars.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
These people are highly unprofessional. I called them today, again, to get the status in My Account updated and today they are telling me a different story. They say the documents are yet to be accepted and they will provide an update soon. These people are bloody liars.
What does your status say? If they have accepted it, it will say: Status Review in progress. Evaluation is in progress and due date xxx. Also, it will show the full list of accepted documents. Make sure it lists all the documents you hve sent them. If sth missing, that means they havent accepted it & wont evaluate.

Have some patience bro. Everything ll be fine. Btw, how many degrees did you send?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
What does your status say? If they have accepted it, it will say: Status Review in progress. Evaluation is in progress and due date xxx. Also, it will show the full list of accepted documents. Make sure it lists all the documents you hve sent them. If sth missing, that means they havent accepted it & wont evaluate.

Have some patience bro. Everything ll be fine. Btw, how many degrees did you send?
The status still shows "We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents" which means that the documents are yet to be accepted. There is no list of accepted documents and no tentative date mentioned as the evaluation has not started yet. Yesterday, they told me on phone that they have accepted my docs and the tentative date of completion is 10th Nov. Since, they did not update My Account, I called them today to get the status updated and they told me that the docs are yet to be accepted. The support team is definitely telling lies to the applicants.

I have two degrees, Engineering and MBA, and both these degrees have been recognized by WES as I personally know several students who got a positive WES report for these degrees.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
The status still shows "We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents" which means that the documents are yet to be accepted. There is no list of accepted documents and no tentative date mentioned as the evaluation has not started yet. Yesterday, they told me on phone that they have accepted my docs and the tentative date of completion is 10th Nov. Since, they did not update My Account, I called them today to get the status updated and they told me that the docs are yet to be accepted. The support team is definitely telling lies to the applicants.

I have two degrees, Engineering and MBA, and both these degrees have been recognized by WES as I personally know several students who got a positive WES report for these degrees.
They ll update it soon. They are very slow. But faster then others. Lol. For 4 degrees, they took 45 days to evaluate. Lol

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
They ll update it soon. They are very slow. But faster then others. Lol. For 4 degrees, they took 45 days to evaluate. Lol
It's not about the speed bro. The problem is that they have now started lying and it would be difficult to trust their customer support in case I have any concerns. It's been 2 weeks since the documents were delivered and I still don't have any update. I'll definitely miss the draw on 15th Nov as they usually take 20 days to complete the evaluation, after the docs are accepted.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello everyone
I completed a degree in University of Essex Online (Kaplan Open Learning issuing transcripts) which offers degrees awarded by the University of Essex (the degree). Will it be approved ? do i choose University of Essex or Others and enter Kaplan Open Learning when choosing the school attended in WES application ?
Thank you

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017

Hey Tarun,

I have the same exact issue. When I checked online, it says "We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents" . But when I called them today they told me that documents are accepted and the date of completion is 10th Nov. But there is no update on account. I have also submitted for two degres - BTech and Mtech and documents were received by WES on 18th Oct.
Did you get any other update till now on this?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hey Tarun,

I have the same exact issue. When I checked online, it says "We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents" . But when I called them today they told me that documents are accepted and the date of completion is 10th Nov. But there is no update on account. I have also submitted for two degres - BTech and Mtech and documents were received by WES on 18th Oct.
Did you get any other update till now on this?
Hi,
Unfortunately, I do not have any update. When I called them today, I was shocked to learn that the support staff had lied to me yesterday and the documents are still under review and the evaluation is yet to start. They also mentioned that they'll provide an update by the end of the day, but it is hard to believe anything that they say. They have stopped answering on Twitter and FB. I hope that's not the case with you. You can call them again to check if the information provided to you was correct. At the end of the day, what matters is the status that you see in your WES profile.

Ghost_rider

May 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I am facing hard times with WES. Both mine and my spouse's reports were ready last week as I was told by WES representative over the phone, but they did not appear on our accounts. I am tired of calling them, I chase them on twitter, email and phone. This is most unpleasant and unprofessional service I have ever received for my money! Is there anybody with the same problem? due dates were 27th and 30th October (it was ready on 27th by their saying and hard copy dispatched on the same day).

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi,
Unfortunately, I do not have any update. When I called them today, I was shocked to learn that the support staff had lied to me yesterday and the documents are still under review and the evaluation is yet to start. They also mentioned that they'll provide an update by the end of the day, but it is hard to believe anything that they say. They have stopped answering on Twitter and FB. I hope that's not the case with you. You can call them again to check if the information provided to you was correct. At the end of the day, what matters is the status that you see in your WES profile.

So I sent them a message on FB in afternoon and they updated the status now. Currently status says:
"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/20/2017"

So I guess I won't be able to make up for 15 Nov Draw. But atleast I know that I ll have the update by 20th Nov. :)

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
What a surprise! I just checked my wes account and saw "completed". Just two days ago, they said it'll be completed on 17 Nov.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
So I sent them a message on FB in afternoon and they updated the status now. Currently status says:
"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

So I guess I won't be able to make up for 15 Nov Draw. But atleast I know that I ll have the update by 20th Nov. :)
Same with me bro, I called them last evening and told them that they were harassing the customers. They have updated the status now and all my documents have been accepted. The current status shows- In Progress - We are reviewing your evaluation report.
The tentative date is same as yours and the information that we received on call i.e. completion by 10th Nov 2017, was fake for both of us.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017

The status was updated again today,

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 11/1/2017

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
The status was updated again today,

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Same here. Is this for real? I remember that it takes only 2-3 days after this status to get the report. Not sure if this is a mistake from WES:
My Status:

Your evaluation is due for completion on 11/20/2017