+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share timeline-CHC islamabad -september session

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to get a faster response from them ,"fax" is the best option.......

qaiserhabib

May 27, 2010
I beg to differ, Sehrish -- It's not like that. When they want to reply, they will reply. I emailed them in the night and they replied in the morning... though it was the same template text... "your application is in processing and no action.."

I emailed them the second time, after like 3 days -- no reply!

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah ,u may b right .....
we cant do anything except to wait n c

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent back my passport on 2nd Of August too and now waiting for positive good news

U

umair81

got reply today and it says..

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant’s full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
umair81 said:
got reply today and it says..

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant's full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

hey just wait dont be panic ...............when your application will finalized you wil be notified

U

umair81

Got news from a friend

his study visa was rejected . reason poor ties to home country.

He has valid one year canadian visitor visa on passport.. has been to canada many times.

no interview call even...:(

guys n gals.. no interview call is not always a +ve sign. :eek:

alisco

Aug 25, 2010
hi,
i applied on 13th july,medical undertaken on 5th august and nothing since.
I also have a question:I have not sent my original o'levels certificate,i sent them school-attested copies of them,is it fine?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliso
My cousin had an IELTS exemption because of his A level scores. B In English. they Embassy sent him letter to send the report . He sent. I think they require the original one. But if they havenot sent you any letter or phone call then its fine

alisco

Aug 25, 2010
thanks punk!but did your cousin received that letter before medicals?because im done with the medicals and still the embassy havent asked me for the originals!