Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I was bit concerned on my FP request , I got my FP request on Jan 10th , Given on 14th and today i got an email from RCMP where i followed up with them that they have sent the result to the mentioned address of IRCC on 19th Jan 2023 itself .

As appraised in the past my tracker has not visibility on FP request within Application history nor its received status - Not sure what else IRCC is waiting for to complete BG completed .

I will call IRCC to see where is the gap here ! Any advice please feel free to share .

I did raised a Webform as well to correct the glitch on tracker but no response to it or correction done on tracker .

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yep me!

I can't login to my tracker today :-/

On debugging using developer tools I see console messages:
System error:net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

I think they've broken the tracker today with an update...
We all were looking for updates this month, they couldn't find another way to give us one!!! :p:D

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Weird, I am trying to log in but when clicking on sign in, the page is not loading. Is it the same for anyone else?
It happened with me. But keep clicking Login and it will work. Refugehelp1 suggested this.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
It happened with me. But keep clicking Login and it will work. Refugehelp1 suggested this.
Yea was able to login. Got GU update as well. But seems to be more of a system update. Last time when I got this kind of update, a week after that I got my test invite. Lol, I hope this time, everything marks completed. There could be a possibility that they may have made some changes to the file and tracker will update after some days.

Reactions: mejaz

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Same here, just got GU, however , when i checked in morning there was nothing,
But it seems its syatem update not related to application as everyone got it

Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My spouse just checked and they got the GU too. So both of us got it but half an hour or so apart.

Reactions: dalal.ganesh

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Not to be careless but when I check the spreadsheet, everyone's LPP changes on one date. Mine has been all over the place lol. There are still things in progress, whoever is working on my file must be doing their proper due diligence. That's the most positive thing I can say about it.

EDIT: Saw a new update.

ECAS: Decision made.
Tracker still shows Prohibitions in progress and nothing on the other.
What ever they were doing with the tracker, I got an update earlier than usual (2-3AM usually but got one just now).
Prohibitions marked completed: Mar 1.

Everything is green now, except for Ceremony: Not started