+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Guys, I now have a new problem In the AOR PDF, it shows a very old address which I used for my landing and PR card, we have moved since then and also my citizenship application has my current address but IRCC guys missed to take a note of that and instead chose to use the same old address they have in their system.

I remember someone had the address issue, how did you get it fixed?
Your AOR email PDF has the steps to fix address issue. You being Paper applicant, can update the address via ECAS

Reactions: adigautam

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Hi everyone,
I need help please I help my friend to apply for online citizenship application on September and I gave them my email address when He received AOR I made an for him which was uci login n password but now I am trying to login no account showing when I try to open it says login from gckey , how Can I open gckey was not created

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hi everyone,
I need help please I help my friend to apply for online citizenship application on September and I gave them my email address when He received AOR I made an for him which was uci login n password but now I am trying to login no account showing when I try to open it says login from gckey , how Can I open gckey was not created
gckey cannot be used for citizenship applications.

This is the link:
https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Please update tracker. Like others, my family got AOR too (both wife and Kid) Nov 1. Like other mentioned my wife address also very very old. (PR card one) Not able to create account in tracker yet . I guess need to wait for 24 hours or so

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
ecas is the old link and the 'tracker' is the new one

Both the links can be used by paper applications. Online applications are visible only in the new tracker (first link).
Thanks!

ECAS is showing my application status as "Application Received". That means it is updated online?
Although new link is no updated yet

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Yesterday morning they sent AOR for me and spouse. Not yet for our child. What does it mean? Kids don't need to AOR?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Yesterday morning they sent AOR for me and spouse. Not yet for our child. What does it mean? Kids don't need to AOR?
All should get AOR.
Check spam, and also check spouse’s email, depending on which Id you provided in child’s application it will go there.

Reactions: SK79

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
every applicant including minors get an AOR. as @shiremag said it earlier - even if you've got one AOR, feel safe, as they won't issue it unless all applications are in order. but still it is good to have each AOR with you, cos using the application numbers mentioned in the AORs, you can track progress for each application. and after the AOR stage, subsequent stages could have different progress for different individuals within the same family.

Reactions: linxord and SK79

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
It will stay in that status until background check is done. More granular details can only be seen in the tracker.
Thank you! I will wait for the tracker to get updated. :)

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I am looking to apply for citizenship, which one will be faster? paper application or online application?