Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
IRCC Webform help! I need to submit additional documents, and I just went to the webform to do so. If first asks you to select the type of application/enquiry you are making. Does anyone know what to select? Under permanent residence, it doesn't give the appropriate drop down (spousal/common law partner). Or am I supposed to select 'replacement documents'? Thanks for your help!
Go to: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and then click:
  1. Tell us more
  2. Yes
  3. No
  4. Go to Web form
Scroll down and select Enquiry Type of Application as: Sponsorship, and Type of Application/enquiry (continued) as: Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner in Canada. Fill in the rest and choose "Applicant" in the Enquired Information section. Agree with the consent, click Next and it will give you the page where you can attach and upload your documents. Good luck!

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Okay, so after going to the police station in the 16th for fingerprints I posted here and was told to find a third party. So then on the 17th we went tk another place and they will be sending the results directly to CPC Mississauga and they said it would take 2 weeks.

His PCC from Pakistan is on it's way and we will receive it on the 24th and that's not in time for us to forward to CPC Mississauga. So I have gone ahead and requested for an extension through the IRCC Webform and attached all the proofs of the fingerprints process we went through as well as a picture of the PCC and it's tracking number.

My question now is: should I go ahead and submit a receipt of the fingerprint process and the pic I have of the pcc through my GCKey as proof or should I wait to hear back from them of my extension request?

Reactions: barsarah

lyn80

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
AOR Received.
10-18-2018
That's good! They did it probably because your husband is gonna renew his passport during the process before the competition anyway. So if you haven't already, you may wanna start working on his renewal, earlier the better.[/QUOTE]

IRCC already asked for an updated copy, it's on it's way :)

Reactions: barsarah

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi! I’ve gotten my work permit in the mail today! Yay!
Just wondering if anyone knows about applying/getting to OHIP?
If you have a job offer for atleast 6 months, full time and 37.5 hours per week, then you can get an employemt letter and go to service canada. It takes 3 months from the date you apply for OHIP. if you dont have a job you need to wait till you get AIP.

Reactions: MayMay3

Ashvikha

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,
My husbands passport expires in march and we are applying for re-issue now. so when the new passport comes, should we send in the new passport details of my husband as he s my sponsor? and if yes . how should we send? or should we wait until they ask for additional documents?

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Hi Everyone,
My husbands passport expires in march and we are applying for re-issue now. so when the new passport comes, should we send in the new passport details of my husband as he s my sponsor? and if yes . how should we send? or should we wait until they ask for additional documents?
No need to unless you were specifically asked otherwise.

Nixey

Oct 16, 2018
OWP approved 14th January - received paper copy 22nd January.
September 28th application
Are there any September applicants who haven’t been approved yet!

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
I think you can send them a note to let them know of the delay. I will be doing that too since I am in USA and got rcmp request and by the time I return to Canada I wont be able to meet their 1 month deadline. So I was waiting for owp to get approved before informing them of the delay. I got owp approved today so will write them an email to inform that I'll need a week of extension on top of 30 days to submit the rcmp fingerprints. Hopefully they won't have an issue with it.
@skhan1002 I'm wondering if you applied for an extension and if you were granted one? When did you apply and when did you hear back from them?