+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Thank you, Suga!
That sounds good. As you sent your application on November 28th, I believe the AOR is getting closer.
I've never sent an inquiry using the web form but you can attach files to your application using this web form, and also forward it by mail.
Maybe call them or check this link: khttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
If the sponsor has a UCI you can try to link your application with ECAS... It could be already started or not. Just give it a try.
Best,
I do try daily and nothing so far. As soon as I have that certificate I will send it we form. Hopefully they will get it in time and not send my app back!

Reactions: BR_ESL

Nixey

Oct 16, 2018
OWP approval received on Tuesday. Elegibiliy check changed on Monday though so it isn’t always the same date
September 28th Application

Reactions: BR_ESL

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
It depends from where you do it, but typically it's blood, urine, and [chest] x-ray tests. It can also include a psychological test. Results are done within a week or so and they go directly to IRCC. I don't think you need to stress about it. As soon as you get the request to do the medical exams, look in your area where you live to find the panel of physicians, schedule the appointments, make the payment, go and get them done. You'll have 30 days to do them. Hope this helps!
Oh okay thank you for your reply :)

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
i havent yet got any RCMP request . I got my work permit extension last week. who else have got work permit but havent got RCMP request yet. is it normal ?

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
i havent yet got any RCMP request . I got my work permit extension last week. who else have got work permit but havent got RCMP request yet. is it normal ?
I've got my OWP last week, but no RCMP request so far.. I don't think that the both applications are related!

lyn80

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
AOR Received.
10-18-2018
I've got my OWP last week, but no RCMP request so far.. I don't think that the both applications are related!
Agreed. And I don't think that all applicants get an RCMP request. I don't know what the criteria is, though.

skhan1002

Jan 9, 2019
I received RCMP request a while back, I just read in the form that they sent it states that this is required because the applicant has been residing in Canada for at least 6 months. But I have only been in Canada for 4 months now. So do I call IRCC and tell them about this ?

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
I received RCMP request a while back, I just read in the form that they sent it states that this is required because the applicant has been residing in Canada for at least 6 months. But I have only been in Canada for 4 months now. So do I call IRCC and tell them about this ?
At the end of the process we will all be residing more than 6 months in Canada.. so I don't know.. I'm residing in Canda also only since a little bit more than 4 months now but no RCMP request so far.. maybe it depends on the country of origin?

Reactions: Ictyyz