+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
A lot of applicants from Ankara visa office got PPR today. These applicants applied in April to Sept. So hopefully PPR is just around the corner for the rest of us.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
I called them recently and the guy said CPC Miss have the authority to start BGC. Also they said we will send you an email when we transfer it. Right now its still with us.
Also that the file had everything available to start BGC so they did.
I have no idea what to think now about the process.
See, that is what I mean, it is kind unrealistic to expect get PPR in this month. Don't give me wrong, I hope CIC can process all spousal cases even faster, but reality is a bitch. If your case will be processed in CPC Miss, they will send you a letter to confirm it, or they will transfer your application to your local VOs, and you are expecting to receive AOR2 from your local VOs, then it depends the work loads of your VOs to determine how long you gotta wait till PPR coming. Based on what I saw on this forum, from AOR2 to PPR, there are few extra miles needs to walk through.

And CPC Miss does have authorities to process BGC, but it is for the cases processed in CPC Miss, for all other cases, their BGC will be conducted by their local VOs. And before CPC Miss transfer your files to your local VOs, it all shows IN PROCESS on ECAS, but it is not necessary mean that your BGC has been started.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
I think they will only transfer now at the time of visa issuance. On Mississauga's applicant's forum, applicants got ppr a few days after their bgc started. But they were mostly July and August applicants. It is possible that you'd get yours by the end of January or in February.
No, what you think is wrong. The Mississauga's applicant's thread is for those cases that will be fully processed in CPC Miss. The CIC will send a letter to confirm that case will be processed by CPC-Miss (AOR2), the rest cases will be sent to their respectful local VOs for further assessment, and the AOR2 will be sent by your local VO. That is far beyond getting PPR.

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
See, that is what I mean, it is kind unrealistic to expect get PPR in this month. Don't give me wrong, I hope CIC can process all spousal cases even faster, but reality is a bitch. If your case will be processed in CPC Miss, they will send you a letter to confirm it, or they will transfer your application to your local VOs, and you are expecting to receive AOR2 from your local VOs, then it depends the work loads of your VOs to determine how long you gotta wait till PPR coming. Based on what I saw on this forum, from AOR2 to PPR, there are few extra miles needs to walk through.

And CPC Miss does have authorities to process BGC, but it is for the cases processed in CPC Miss, for all other cases, their BGC will be conducted by their local VOs. And before CPC Miss transfer your files to your local VOs, it all shows IN PROCESS on ECAS, but it is not necessary mean that your BGC has been started.
Hopefully everyone’s processes faster but at the end of the day it’s you and your VO. Some people get PPR after 10 days once it’s been transferred and others months. PPR can come at anytime once it’s transferred. But the plus side is it’s already 2018 which means it can’t be much longer! :)

Reactions: torontian

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA

I dont get you wrong.
I believe in best of examples. I have seen a 2017 Pakistani sposual applicant get visa in exactly 4 months. If its possible for him its possible for everyone.
So InshAllah it will be done very very soon, and I am hoping good news this month. :)
Regards

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
I dont get you wrong.
I believe in best of examples. I have seen a 2017 Pakistani sposual applicant get visa in exactly 4 months. If its possible for him its possible for everyone.
So InshAllah it will be done very very soon, and I am hoping good news this month. :)
Regards
I know a Tunisian Female got her PPR and PR in just 85 days through Paris VO,nothing is impossible !

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Anyone speptember applicant order GSMS note, or its too early to order? It’s been 5 week after AOR 2! Any idea How long gonna hoina wait?

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone speptember applicant order GSMS note, or its too early to order? It’s been 5 week after AOR 2! Any idea How long gonna hoina wait?

Same. I’ve been in process with my application at my husbands VO since nov. 6 and haven’t heard anything since. Our Paid Representative says not hearing anything from the embassy is sometimes a good thing.

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Same. I’ve been in process with my application at my husbands VO since nov. 6 and haven’t heard anything since. Our Paid Representative says not hearing anything from the embassy is sometimes a good thing.
Do you know how long gonna be take bgc start after AOR2 (time between AOr2 -bgc start) ?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Do you know how long gonna be take bgc start after AOR2 (time between AOr2 -bgc start) ?
No one can tell you exactly as your app is different from everyone elses. It can take days weeks or months

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi guys
Is there any certain update for aor-2 in ecas
Can anyone tell How are the updates lined up ecas
Under the pa side itll say "we started processing your application on xx-xx-xxxx"

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hello guys, do you think September applicant will receive PPR this month? I kept on thinking about it...
I think it's important to remind ourselves that the average processing time is 12 months, and that it all really depends on your individual case, and your VO. While it's a lovely dream (and maybe some will get lucky!), It seems to me that we are still in the early stages of the process. It's probably better for our sanity not to hope for the exception (a very fast processing time), but rather plan for the rule (12 months). But hope is still good!

Reactions: ma.apd