+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Pete2020

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
once you submit the documents it should change from "Action is Required" to "Submitted", unless if you uploaded the files and did not continue completing the steps by scrolling down clicking Next and followed the steps for submitting the documents.

if you did that already and it still says "Action is Required" then you might wanna call them and inquire

Congratz on your file transfer, hopefully you'll receive your AOR2 from Accra soon
I did everything. I have to call them to know if I am missing my medical request.

hai_hello381

Nov 28, 2012
Hi ,
IS there any Sept 20 applicant who has received the AOR 1 and did not receive PCC or Schedule A Request . I did search the spreadsheet (NO LUCK)

trev854

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone "Details" section says "your action is require" but when you check there is nothing pending?

Leyenda14

Sep 18, 2017
Quick question concerning the medical process. We just received a request today regarding the medical visit needed, and the letter mentioned that the results go straight to the IRCC. Does it mean that they're transferred to be reviewed here in Canada or in the local VO? If it's the latter, should we wait a little to get the medical visit done as we haven't received AOR2, or just go ahead with it as they know the existence of our application even if it hasn't reached their office yet?
Thanks, and best of luck everyone

unnamable

Oct 17, 2017
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Quick question concerning the medical process. We just received a request today regarding the medical visit needed, and the letter mentioned that the results go straight to the IRCC. Does it mean that they're transferred to be reviewed here in Canada or in the local VO? If it's the latter, should we wait a little to get the medical visit done as we haven't received AOR2, or just go ahead with it as they know the existence of our application even if it hasn't reached their office yet?
Thanks, and best of luck everyone
We did medical before AOR2 and got the results after AOR2.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Ok, trying this again: for those of you on the spreadsheet who have received ECAS-PRAS In Process: what does this refer to and how do you know you have it? Cheers!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Ok, trying this again: for those of you on the spreadsheet who have received ECAS-PRAS In Process: what does this refer to and how do you know you have it? Cheers!
If it's in process on the applicant side, it means the file has been transferred to the VO. You need to login to ecas to find out.

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
So I woke up today to IN PROCESS on the applicant side as it has been APPLICATION RECEIVED for over a month and a half now. However, I did not get that magical third line. My ecas looks something like this:

1. We received your application on....
2. Medical results recieved

it went into IN PROCESS but no third line? does this really mean anything then?

ps. the applicant side for PR at one point looked like this:

Application received --> in process --> application received --> in process (current)
sorry if it's a little confusing; thanks!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
So I woke up today to IN PROCESS on the applicant side as it has been APPLICATION RECEIVED for over a month and a half now. However, I did not get that magical third line. My ecas looks something like this:

1. We received your application on....
2. Medical results recieved

it went into IN PROCESS but no third line? does this really mean anything then?

ps. the applicant side for PR at one point looked like this:

Application received --> in process --> application received --> in process (current)
sorry if it's a little confusing; thanks!
The third line comes later. It's when the VO has actually started working on the app.