+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
I did everything. I have to call them to know if I am missing my medical request.
<y

My Gckey it's looking the same..."action required" but no new msg. I called today and they said that it's an error and I shouldn't mind it coz they didn't request anything. After I called, in 1 hour I recived medical request.

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
<y

My Gckey it's looking the same..."action required" but no new msg. I called today and they said that it's an error and I shouldn't mind it coz they didn't request anything. After I called, in 1 hour I recived medical request.
i have same thing with my GC KEY, i called them today and they said it is system glitch. they have actually requested sched A, but somehow it is not showing in the GC KEY. So, agent advised me to submit my sched A though web form. I asked about PCC, she said we have received your pcc as i sent it with my application. I just confirmed because pcc was issued on April 07, 2017. she said she double checked. they do not need pcc.

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
Does anyone "Details" section says "your action is require" but when you check there is nothing pending?
i have same thing with my GC KEY, i called them today and they said it is system glitch. they have actually requested sched A, but somehow it is not showing in the GC KEY. So, agent advised me to submit my sched A though web form. I asked about PCC, she said we have received your pcc as i sent it with my application. I just confirmed because pcc was issued on April 07, 2017. she said she double checked. they do not need pcc.

Reactions: trev854

trev854

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
ok thank you- what extension did you use to call? 1-888-242-2100- and options?

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone "Details" section says "your action is require" but when you check there is nothing pending?
Same thing happened to me. I just emailed them using report technical issue yesterday and then this morning I got a request for my wife's medical.

Reactions: harry30590

Pete2020

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Try emailing them. That's what I did yesterday and then I got a medical request this morning. Too lazy to call.
Yes, I have tried three times on phone but line was very busy. I reported it as a technical issue. Hope you don't mind sharing the email address, too lazy to look it up. Thanks.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
im trying to update the spreadsheet, I have no idea what ecas ip means. I use a representative so do I ever know these dates?

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Reactions: Jaywill

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
refer to this post for examples of each stage:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/family-class-sponsorship-each-stage-example.522293

to know the dates, you either have to check your email/gckey/ecas everyday or just order notes 2 months after you get AOR2.
thanks yes, I have looked at that but my lawyer linked in his portal so I don't have the login info for myself or what the equivalent would be on their login site. ill order notes within the next month.

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes, I have tried three times on phone but line was very busy. I reported it as a technical issue. Hope you don't mind sharing the email address, too lazy to look it up. Thanks.
You'll see a button when you login on GCKEY. I believe close to the logout button