+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
if they return your application that means it didn't pass the preliminary view, i.e, application incomplete for whatever reason. Although I've seen some applicant who did not receive a letter with their package detailing what missing, yet, most of the time there's a letter in your package which explains what missing in your application. If that's the case, it means the application did not enter the system yet. However, you don't have to pay the $75 processing fee when you resubmit as your receipt is still valid but unfortunately they'll treat it as just received.

i was a July 18 applicant got my application returned on August 31 for country specific requirement, old checklist, and PA photo specs. I've fixed it, resent it a week later and now i'm considered a September applicant.
did you call them before to see if your application was on their system? were you assigned temp application number before it got returned to you?

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Dear All Senior,

I am going to apply for Spousal visa. I am principal applicant and my wife is sponsoring me. In (New form of 2017) Supplementary Travel History Form IMM 5562 their is a question.

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was lees then 10 year ago.)

a) You- (Means Principals applicant travel history)

b) Your spouse or common law partner (Means sponsor Travel history)

As per question b) we have to provide them travel history of sponsor also???

Please advise especially those who filled their application forms in 2017.
no that form is just for the principal applicant to fill out.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Thamks. In in B part what you wrote. Not applicable ?
yes, that is because your sponsor is already a Canadian or a permanent resident, so why would they need their travel history? I think that section is for the people who are applying for PR under a different category than family spousal sponsorship.

Summor

Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone,
My husband is the sponsor in Canada.
Our application has been returned on 25 August.
We sent it back today with the required documents.
My question is "my police clearance expired on 21 Aug. will CIC return our application again asking for new PCC???
Please help me,we are afraid and confused!!!
Thanks a lot guys.

C

Classic Chucks

Hello everyone,
My husband is the sponsor in Canada.
Our application has been returned on 25 August.
We sent it back today with the required documents.
My question is "my police clearance expired on 21 Aug. will CIC return our application again asking for new PCC???
Please help me,we are afraid and confused!!!
Thanks a lot guys.
Probably not. They might ask you to get another one. Why did you even include an expired PCC?

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
yes, that is because your sponsor is already a Canadian or a permanent resident, so why would they need their travel history? I think that section is for the people who are applying for PR under a different category than family spousal sponsorship.
Well explained thxxx.

Summor

Aug 24, 2017
Probably not. They might ask you to get another one. Why did you even include an expired PCC?

We did include the expired one,we sent the application first on 10 July,returned on 25 Aug, resend again on 12 Sept.
That's why my husband was hesitated and confused to send the application.
We hope they will not returned the application again.

Thanks for your reply

Summor

Aug 24, 2017
They did not ask for new PCC.
They asked for letters from friends and family to confirm our relationship.
New photos for me.
That's it.
They did not mention the PCC.

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
did you call them before to see if your application was on their system? were you assigned temp application number before it got returned to you?
Yes I called them before receiving my returned package. the agent told me my application was returned and there are notes left on your file. No she didn't have any temporary application number assigned to it since they did not open a file for it.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
They did not ask for new PCC.
They asked for letters from friends and family to confirm our relationship.
New photos for me.
That's it.
They did not mention the PCC.
PCC is not required to send with your application because they will request it when you get the AOR. so if you have sent them an expired one, they will not return your application because of that. They might ask you for a valid certificate. So don't worry about it, if that is the only thing you are worried about.

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
How long has it usually taken people to get notification that their application has been received? Mine was delivered on Monday to the office.

aollivierre

Aug 12, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Dear All Senior,

I am going to apply for Spousal visa. I am principal applicant and my wife is sponsoring me. In (New form of 2017) Supplementary Travel History Form IMM 5562 their is a question.

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was lees then 10 year ago.)

a) You- (Means Principals applicant travel history)

b) Your spouse or common law partner (Means sponsor Travel history)

As per question b) we have to provide them travel history of sponsor also???

Please advise especially those who filled their application forms in 2017.
Where did you get the 2017 version of the form ? The one here www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf says IMM 5562 (05-2004) E. or is that the same thing ?