+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

xba168

Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone! I sent my application on September 12, 2017 via Xpresspost. Delivered on September 14th and got the text confirmation that they received it on September 15th around 9pm. Goodluck to us all!!!!

Reactions: linnykez and Summor

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone! I sent my application on September 12, 2017 via Xpresspost. Delivered on September 14th and got the text confirmation that they received it on September 15th around 9pm. Goodluck to us all!!!!
Hi! I sent my application to Missisauga at 5.September via Xpresspost too and I just know it is delivered on 7.September by tracking number and the signatory name of the person who sign to receive my application R MahMood. And I still not get any text comfirmation that Missisauga received my application already till now. I'm very worry. How you get the text comfirmation? Thank you.

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Dear Friends, I am September 2016 applicant, file was sent to LVO in October 2016, still gotta nothing from LVO, previous day applied for GCMS notes, please guide me, what GCMS notes can tell me? Thanks

Reactions: linnykez

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Dont worry, its already there !
Hi! I sent my application to Missisauga at 5.September via Xpresspost too and I just know it is delivered on 7.September by tracking number and the signatory name of the person who sign to receive my application R MahMood. And I still not get any text comfirmation that Missisauga received my application already till now. I'm very worry. How you get the text comfirmation? Thank you.

Reactions: mthanh29

Arozo1997

Sep 16, 2017
Hello
I am sponsoring mu husband from Afghanistan unfortunately it took a pretty long time. However, i want to know what step are we on how many steps are after this because i am confused the status takes a long time for it to change please let me know what will happen nect and what has happened till now looking at the process status.
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor (Name) on June 23, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on July 11, 2016.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received (Name)'s application for permanent residence on June 23, 2016.
  2. We started processing (Name)'s application on August 26, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Please reply to this i really need to know thank you.

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello
I am sponsoring mu husband from Afghanistan unfortunately it took a pretty long time. However, i want to know what step are we on how many steps are after this because i am confused the status takes a long time for it to change please let me know what will happen nect and what has happened till now looking at the process status.
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor (Name) on June 23, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on July 11, 2016.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received (Name)'s application for permanent residence on June 23, 2016.
  2. We started processing (Name)'s application on August 26, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Please reply to this i really need to know thank you.
My wife applied in October 2016 and still the file is in London Visa office. Please make it clear that your file has been transfered to a visa office or not?? Dont worry , It takes about 14 months. Please ask for GCMS notes....

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
Dear Friends, I am September 2016 applicant, file was sent to LVO in October 2016, still gotta nothing from LVO, previous day applied for GCMS notes, please guide me, what GCMS notes can tell me? Thanks
Hi, I join in a group on facebook that name Canada Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners and I see the admin there maybe can help you

xba168

Sep 16, 2017
Hi! I'm sure they already have it as well considering you sent yours before mine :) You did send the printed barcode right? Goodluck!

And thanks for the tip with the Facebook group. I requested to join and hopefully get approved so that I can get advice there too :)

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
Hi! I'm sure they already have it as well considering you sent yours before mine :) You did send the printed barcode right? Goodluck!

And thanks for the tip with the Facebook group. I requested to join and hopefully get approved so that I can get advice there too :)
Hi, Yes! I printed barcode and sent in my application. I hope to hear something from Mississauga soon.

You are welcome! I hope the admin give you advice soon. Anita Ahyee Said is one of admin in that group. Hope she see your post and reply you. Sometime is too much posts. Goodluck to you too!

Reactions: xba168

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
September applicant here, actually my wife is. Sent the application on Sept. 9th and got a text message on Sept. 12th from the mailroom that they received it. Hopefully no problem going through the process, crossing my fingers. Good luck to everyone.