+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

_usama_shah

May 5, 2017
Hello guys
I am new here and i am of 19 years old from Pakistan and my wife is sponsoring me from Canada so just let me know the documents required for Pakistani people as I am principal applicant .Kindly tell me which documents are required from pakistani people to complete my application.

Here are my few questions :
1 : I have Marriage certificate from NADRA ( as i also have the urdu one so they need that or not ? if yes so may i have to translate it ? )

2: do they need B-Form and family registration certificate (FRC) ? because i dont have any of them but i have cnic (smart card)

3: do they need PRC ? a permenant resident certificate form pakistani people ?

4: and i have new cnic (smart card) but in this address is written in urdu language so do i need to translate it too ?
need your help :):) if anyone so please:(

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello guys
I am new here and i am of 19 years old from Pakistan and my wife is sponsoring me from Canada so just let me know the documents required for Pakistani people as I am principal applicant .Kindly tell me which documents are required from pakistani people to complete my application.

Here are my few questions :
1 : I have Marriage certificate from NADRA ( as i also have the urdu one so they need that or not ? if yes so may i have to translate it ? )

2: do they need B-Form and family registration certificate (FRC) ? because i dont have any of them but i have cnic (smart card)

3: do they need PRC ? a permenant resident certificate form pakistani people ?

4: and i have new cnic (smart card) but in this address is written in urdu language so do i need to translate it too ?
need your help :):) if anyone so please:(
Ask your questions here, they probably can help you out better. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office.203899/

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I saw in the spreadsheet somebody that cic received application August 1 and aor Sept 6, so we'll see
*** fingers crossed***
Cic received my app Sept 1 so I'm hoping for first week of Oct
I checked the august thread plus the spreadsheet, they are still working on August 10-14 applicants. now receiving AORs after your application is received at CPC is about 1.5 months. they are way behind.

Reactions: linnykez and Barko

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.
15-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
File Transfer...
06-11-2017
Med's Request
20-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2018
Hey guys
i didnt sign up for the text confirmation. would they send it via email or i just wait for the AOR?

little worried.. i only have confirmation from my postal that they delieverd on the 6/9/17

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys
i didnt sign up for the text confirmation. would they send it via email or i just wait for the AOR?

little worried.. i only have confirmation from my postal that they delivered on the 6/9/17
if you didn't sign up for the text confirmation they will not email you or inform you, but rest assured the text massage is as good as the delivery confirmation you got from the courier. It just confirms your package was delivered as long as you sent it to the right address i would wait for the AOR1 just like everyone here.

If your package was delivered 6/9/17 i would wait until 10/10/17 then call +1(800) 204-2100 everyday until I receive confirmation from them but remember a lot of people did not sign up for text confirmation (includes me).

Reactions: linnykez