November 14, 2014
Med's Done....
September 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2014
Re: GOOOOOD NEWSSSSS!!!

Mariac819 said:
I got this email today at 3:39PM EST from Ottawa

" This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member Proof of relationship: additional documents proving your relationship with your sponsor. This includes but is not limited to: outing and wedding pictures, e-mail exchanges, cards, identity documents showing same address, insurance policies, wills, anything naming your partner as beneficiary, documents showing travel together, documents showing joint ownership of possessions, joint mortgage/loan/rental agreement/bank accounts, etc. This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/26

Please note - photos can be scanned to paper, if you prefer not to send originals. We will accept the copy of your FBI report as it does appear that you have previously submitted the original."

I don't care why they want more pictures or chat logs or anything. I preparing it TODAY.

I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYY they are accepting the copy of my FBI report! .... I cried for 10 mins when I read that. Tears of happiness! ...!!!

Tomorrow my husband will call the MP again and we will forward them this email. Maybe they can't find the 500 pages of proof I sent in but I don't care honestly. the FBI report was the biggest thing holding us back.

QUESTION: I can email all this proof right? Does anyone have any experience with that? I am thinking of making a PDF file with pictures / chat logs / cards etc.. and emailing it to them.

Also - Should I be sending my original marriage certificate? They seem to be asking for that document again. I already sent 2 certified copies and a scanned copy. So I wasn't sure?

Thanks guys!

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

lleahdoll

Nov 12, 2012
USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Sep 9th, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 5th, 2015 (CSQ requested)
AOR Received.
Oct 14th, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 14th, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 29th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Aug 1st, 2015 COPR: Aug 6th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 1st, 2015
Mariac819 said:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member Proof of relationship: additional documents proving your relationship with your sponsor. This includes but is not limited to: outing and wedding pictures, e-mail exchanges, cards, identity documents showing same address, insurance policies, wills, anything naming your partner as beneficiary, documents showing travel together, documents showing joint ownership of possessions, joint mortgage/loan/rental agreement/bank accounts, etc. This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/26

Please note - photos can be scanned to paper, if you prefer not to send originals. We will accept the copy of your FBI report as it does appear that you have previously submitted the original."

I don't care why they want more pictures or chat logs or anything. I preparing it TODAY.

I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYY they are accepting the copy of my FBI report! .... I cried for 10 mins when I read that. Tears of happiness! ...!!!

Tomorrow my husband will call the MP again and we will forward them this email. Maybe they can't find the 500 pages of proof I sent in but I don't care honestly. the FBI report was the biggest thing holding us back.

QUESTION: I can email all this proof right? Does anyone have any experience with that? I am thinking of making a PDF file with pictures / chat logs / cards etc.. and emailing it to them.

Also - Should I be sending my original marriage certificate? They seem to be asking for that document again. I already sent 2 certified copies and a scanned copy. So I wasn't sure?

Thanks guys!
Yay!!! That must be a big relief for you!

Hearing they are asking you for more proof makes me nervous cause I sent in waaaaaaaaay less than you did... :/

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
lleahdoll said:

Hearing they are asking you for more proof makes me nervous cause I sent in waaaaaaaaay less than you did... :/
It looks like they're asking for more proof because they misplaced the whole thing, so I wouldn't be worried about having sent less proof ;)

lleahdoll

Nov 12, 2012
USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Sep 9th, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct 14th, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 14th, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 29th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sep 1st, 2015
MissRepresentation said:
It looks like they're asking for more proof because they misplaced the whole thing, so I wouldn't be worried about having sent less proof ;)
Oh, is that why? It's ridiculous how often they misplace important documents....

I just remembered in my relationship essay thing I wrote, I gave them a link to a youtube video of when we met in person the first time. I'm curious if they watched it xD

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
lleahdoll said:
Oh, is that why? It's ridiculous how often the misplace important documents....
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case, and it wouldn't be the first time it happens. That sentence "We will accept the copy of your FBI report as it does appear that you have previously submitted the original" is the giveaway. It does appear to be so, it's just that we can't find it.

Congrats to Mariac819 by the way, hopefully everything will go smoothly from now on.

jesmithers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-06-2015 (DM)
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
31-08-2015
Re: GOOOOOD NEWSSSSS!!!

Mariac819 said:

Thanks guys!

Maria!!! That's awesome I am so happy for you! Maybe your husband,'s MP got to them!! And to answer your marriage certificate question I remember seeing on the application if the document on the checklist doesn't say original next to it just put a copy. That's what my husband and I did! I have this feeling your application is going to be in it's final stages soon!!! Good luck!! :)

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
lleahdoll said:

Thank you! I wouldn't worry Leah! I think they just can't find my stuff. They are idiots!

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words.

I thankfully have digital files of every thing I printed and sent to them. So I am making a "smaller version" of what I sent originally into a PDF and shooting an email to them.

I will also attach pictures of our original application so they can see that we did indeed already provide 500 pages of proof. A little passive aggressive love being sent their way.

Just like I asked them to "please search for my FBI clearance" - I will tell them that I am attaching more proof but to "please search for my 500 pages of proof sent back in September.

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 2/2015 and COPR arrived June 10/2015
LANDED..........
June 15/2015 Yay! 8) PR card arrived Sept 3/2015
Awesome news about the FBI check Maria, yay! :) ;) :D ;D 8) Not sure why they didn't just tell you the last time about all this other stuff they now want? You just can never know what goes on with your stuff at CIC or what they are going to want :-\

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
You sent the biggest application out of everyone and they still managed to lose it? Lmao CIC is UNREAL

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Sooooooooo happy they finally answered your emails, and allowed the copy of your FBI report.. Thank goodness!!! So relieved for you Maria!~!:)))

lleahdoll

Nov 12, 2012
USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Sep 9th, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct 14th, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 14th, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 29th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sep 1st, 2015
Mariac819 said:
Thank you! I wouldn't worry Leah! I think they just can't find my stuff. They are idiots!
It's crazy to me they are still asking you for more stuff. Like someone kept the forms you sent but tossed all the evidence... like, wth?? Haha

I haven't heard anything since they asked for my CSQ on May 5th, so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Mulez

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12 2014
Doc's Request.
Yes, May 22 2015
File Transfer...
Oct 28 2014 SA
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
IP: July 21 DM: July 28 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: August 8 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on August 17th 2015
Mariac819 said:
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words.

I thankfully have digital files of every thing I printed and sent to them. So I am making a "smaller version" of what I sent originally into a PDF and shooting an email to them.

I will also attach pictures of our original application so they can see that we did indeed already provide 500 pages of proof. A little passive aggressive love being sent their way.

Just like I asked them to "please search for my FBI clearance" - I will tell them that I am attaching more proof but to "please search for my 500 pages of proof sent back in September.
Aaah very happy to hear this Maria. ;D
I interpreted the question regarding proof of relationship with evidence that my wife and I live together etc. I have send a copy of our marriage certificate. I've send the original back in September.
It gives me hope that you've heard so soon... :)

May 19, 2015
Just an update for everyone

US -> Canada
application rec sept 30
approved oct 16
DM nov 19
Still sitting in Application Rec'd

But we got an email requesting medicals. This is the first contact since November. So any movement is good movement I guess.

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 2/2015 and COPR arrived June 10/2015
LANDED..........
June 15/2015 Yay! 8) PR card arrived Sept 3/2015
canadauscanada said:
Just an update for everyone

US -> Canada
application rec sept 30
approved oct 16
DM nov 19
Still sitting in Application Rec'd

But we got an email requesting medicals. This is the first contact since November. So any movement is good movement I guess.

DM Nov 19 was for SA right? Did you send medicals with your application originally? Here's a link to the Sept spreadsheet if you'd like to enter your info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GjJ4dA0tpuXK19OVTWqbA9Fjp0nvaVohi5zS5H-cGqg/edit?pli=1#gid=0