+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
lucifier said:
But in detail there are few red text (indicate some unusual finding i guess).
Could your doctor tell you specifically what these findings were? Your doctor should have called you immediately for further examination and/or treatment in that case if it's so "unusual". He is not allowed to hide this from you regardless if the exam was only for immigration purposes. It is his duty to inform you about your state of health.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
OhWow said:
Could your doctor tell you specifically what these findings were? Your doctor should have called you immediately for further examination and/or treatment in that case if it's so "unusual". He is not allowed to hide this from you regardless if the exam was only for immigration purposes. It is his duty to inform you about your state of health.
Hello OhWow

Thank you for your fast response.
Normally if there is a problem, doctor should call us and inform us for further test right?
If he send it to cic, it means those red text isnt problems. since I have no TB?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
lucifier said:
Hello OhWow

Thank you for your fast response.
Normally if there is a problem, doctor should call us and inform us for further test right?
If he send it to cic, it means those red text isnt problems. since I have no TB?
I think, it depends on the condition. I have seen recent cases where people were refused having a condition that would present an expensive burden to the Canadian health care system. But I am not 100% sure if they only stick to the conditions they deem refusable, i.e. HIV, AIDS, TB... these kind of severe illnesses. You should definitely ask your doctor what he has found. This cannot be ignored... not just for immigration purporses, but for your own sake and health. Good luck!

Sam_2016

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
7 March 2016 (T4 and NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
5 March 2016
Med's Done....
8 March 2016, Upfront RPRF: 6 March 2016
Passport Req..
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
VISA ISSUED...
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
Good for those who feel relief....
Still waiting ............. ??? ??? ??? ??? no update till this super LONG weekend ends and may get an update from CIC ??? ???

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
chellesii76 said:
Any advise with this? Please help. I am so stressed out right now.
Hello Guys! I am extremely stressed out right now. I received already my PPR and sent my passport and just waiting for my passports back and COPR. I was reviewing my documents in preparation for landing and realized that I have overlooked something in my IMM5669 which is if I have been denied of visa to other countries. I ticked NO but I was denied once in the US. I honestly overlooked it and I have been declaring such denial for 3 previous applications to Canada ( 2 visitor visas and work permit visa). Now I do not know what to do. I am just extremely scared as I have been waiting for this for a long time. Please, please advise. I am intending to email CIC. Which email should I send the correction. Please help.
You might want to send an email to CIC. They would appreciate your honesty and ask for an amended form. Chances are that they already know this based on your background checks and might have decided to overlook it as it can be a genuine mistake. This of course is simply a speculation. It's better to be safe and send CIC an amended form with the corrected info now than being flagged and refused entry later on the grounds of misrepresentation. Just my two cents. It's always better to err on the side of caution than being sorry later. In your email, explain your situation and tell them that you are genuinely sorry. Hope this helps. Good luck. Cheers!

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
chellesii76 said:
Thank you so much! You just don't know how you gave me hope. Just want to ask to which email add should I send my email and amended IMM5669. Thank you so much!
Hi
It happened to me , My husband got refused for US visa but after sending my application for PR , they sent an email to explain why I didn't inform them and I explained my situation , Of course they knew that you got refused , some applicants understand this question for Canada only not for the other countries , I think you are Ok now as they knew that fact , I prefer to wait until receiving your passport , Don't complicate your application in the final step. your case is over and no need to figure out another questions as they may think that you intended to inform them after sending your passport to secure your visa, No one knows how they think when receiving email like that.

AJMJ

Feb 11, 2015
Kothem said:
You will receive only one email (no separate emails like medicals). Just, sent all original passports along with the copy of this email. (Ready for Visa) for visa stamping.
Thanks a lot.

AJMJ

Feb 11, 2015
chellesii76 said:
Hello! I am so sure you have sent your passport by this time. Just want to ask if you check the tracking of your mail does it says delivered or still out for delivery? Mine is still out for delivery though I am thinking this is normal as I am sending the mail yo a PO Box. Thanks!
Sorry, I still need to send the passports, will try to do this week or so.

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
samahkhaled said:
Hi
It happened to me , My husband got refused for US visa but after sending my application for PR , they sent an email to explain why I didn't inform them and I explained my situation , Of course they knew that you got refused , some applicants understand this question for Canada only not for the other countries , I think you are Ok now as they knew that fact , I prefer to wait until receiving your passport , Don't complicate your application in the final step. your case is over and no need to figure out another questions as they may think that you intended to inform them after sending your passport to secure your visa, No one knows how they think when receiving email like that.
A friend of mine landed last Monday and asked him what were the questions asked. He was asked if he was denied of a visa to Canada, if he comitted a crime in Canada and there was another question. So I got more worried because I made a mistake in completing the IMM5669. Extremely stressed right now.

Deb_India

Nov 20, 2014
Sam_2016 said:
Good for those who feel relief....
Still waiting ............. ??? ??? ??? ??? no update till this super LONG weekend ends and may get an update from CIC ??? ???
I am also standing with you in the queue. Feb-26th Medical done & RPRF paid. No updates for me too :(

AJMJ

Feb 11, 2015
Hi,
Can someone share the date usually given in COPR letter by which one must land? e.g. within 6 months or within one year of issuing COPR letter etc. or any other pattern observed?

vikrantcanada

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP 30-03-2015. T4 and NOA for 2014 16-03-2016. RCMP (2nd time) 31-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-2-2015
Med's Done....
15-3-2016 (Upfront)
Interview........
RPRF 6-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-05-2016
AJMJ said:
Hi,
Can someone share the date usually given in COPR letter by which one must land? e.g. within 6 months or within one year of issuing COPR letter etc. or any other pattern observed?
It will be the date till your medical is valid. Medical is valid for one year from the date when it was done.

RamRod

Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/18/2014
Doc's Request.
Done with Application
AOR Received.
1/30/2015
IELTS Request
Done with Application
Med's Request
3/1/2016
Med's Done....
3/4/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
3/22/2016
VISA ISSUED...
4/6/2016
LANDED..........
4/16/2016
cbe_canada said:
Congrats buddy.. All the best. Did you do RCMP already bro ?
I did my RCMP along with my application itself in September 2014.

3Sep2014

Mar 3, 2016
Anyone who sent their passport on or after 17th March, got back the passport and COPR yet? How long CIC usually take to send it back?