Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I belive lunch is over in Ottawa... we should hear more MRs by eod today.. CIC keep up the pace! Good luck to all the folks waiting for MR including me!!

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
canada.msn said:
I belive lunch is over in Ottawa... we should hear more MRs by eod today.. CIC keep up the pace! Good luck to all the folks waiting for MR including me!!
Good luck to all... If you get your MR today you'd be the first of Sep 20 applicants!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Our spreadsheet got updated. There should be a popup message when you open the spreadsheet now,
telling users to submit updates here or to use the online form. Let me know whether you guys see that message or not. :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Yah saw the message. Nice work!

Also saw the ';' on my info. :p

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
I am one of the few Sept 9th applicants who has not received the MR yet. Processing my application has taken longer is that I sent the PCC to Ottawa right after I received my AOR. I was never asked to send anything but I wanted to be on the safe side. Do you think sending additional document (e.g PCC) could potential delay the process?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
I am one of the few Sept 9th applicants who has not received the MR yet. Processing my application has taken longer is that I sent the PCC to Ottawa right after I received my AOR. I was never asked to send anything but I wanted to be on the safe side. Do you think sending additional document (e.g PCC) could potential delay the process?
It might delay it by a couple of days, but not more. There's still August applicants
waiting for MRs as well, so maybe there's some applications which are checked differently,
or maybe had to go through more background checks...
I think that required documents, as PCCs, should not delay the application process. Might be different
for documents not required by CIC, like updated T4 or a million pay stubs.

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
iam_toby said:
It might delay it by a couple of days, but not more. There's still August applicants
waiting for MRs as well, so maybe there's some applications which are checked differently,
or maybe had to go through more background checks...
I think that required documents, as PCCs, should not delay the application process. Might be different
for documents not required by CIC, like updated T4 or a million pay stubs.
That is correct. I worked in Canada for three years and I printed out and submitted the pay stub for every single month. The VO must hate me

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
That is correct. I worked in Canada for three years and I printed out and submitted the pay stub for every single month. The VO must hate me
... maybe a little bit ::) ::) But you'll be fine, I always say it's better to submit too much than not enough and
having an application rejected based on your failure to submit enough proof of experience etc

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
Me too... my pay stub is like a book, too heavy and I had to send a package instead of mail. And I sent them the new T4 2 months ago as well.
On another foreign forum I saw someone discussing the possibility that sending additional docs without being asked might delay it a little.

I wonder if there're others who are in the same boat, or others who sent more docs/too many pages but actually got MR pretty early...so that maybe we can see/break the pattern

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Maybe the VOs know that we talk all the time, so they purposely delayed our applications to send a message "tell your fellas to stop being a smart ass and sending more unrequested docs like you did!"

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
jshziris said:
Maybe the VOs know that we talk all the time, so they purposely delayed our applications to send a message "tell your fellas to stop being a smart ass and sending more unrequested docs like you did!"
I don't have any doubts that someone has been reading through those forums. Not sure why,
but it's all public.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
byrwus said:
it would be unfair to delay an applicant for his activity or silly comments in the forum.
There is only 5% of all applicants here in the forum.
So what is the bottom line to use these additional information for some of applicants only???
No one said that applications are being held for comments here, all I said is, that I don't have
any doubts about someone reading through the forums :)