iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
LoL yah true :D

Got a reply with in a minute:

"We have received your email sent to CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca<mailto:CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca> and we'll update your information shortly. Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this e-mail will not be acknowledged as this email address is exclusively reserved for cost recovery.

Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

Regards,

CASE PROCESSING CENTER – OTTAWA (CPC-O)"

Did any one get anything different?
Like any other acknowledgement?

xprezclint

Mar 31, 2014
Booked my medical test for tomorrow April 3rd!

Good price too $190 cash all in!

Now hopefully everything checks out.... :)

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamroth said:
LoL yah true :D

Got a reply with in a minute:

"We have received your email sent to CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca<mailto:CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca> and we'll update your information shortly. Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this e-mail will not be acknowledged as this email address is exclusively reserved for cost recovery.

Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

Regards,

CASE PROCESSING CENTER – OTTAWA (CPC-O)"

Did any one get anything different?
Like any other acknowledgement?

Same for me as well. CIC has still not unified their domain. I got 2 rprf request emails. One asked me to send the receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and the other asked to send the receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca, however the auto generated reply came from CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

ocebru

Mar 24, 2014
Hey all!

Would you be able to tell me if when we pay the RPRF fee and they receive the payment they write it on our profile online?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ocebru said:
Hey all!

Would you be able to tell me if when we pay the RPRF fee and they receive the payment they write it on our profile online?
No, the receipt of the RPRF payment does not show up in ECAS.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
I sent my receipt to > CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca
They replied from > CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
droger said:
finally got my MR! yay
Congrats! Whats yr timeline? Refreshing my inbox every minute... :D

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canada.msn said:
Congrats! Whats yr timeline? Refreshing my inbox every minute... :D
Timelines are all on the spreadsheet
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE#gid=0

@ line 55

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
I just got back from doing the medicals with the 2 kids I have with me here in Toronto and I would like to report my happy experience. We found Dr. Kuhlmann on the the list of panel physicians and made our appointments last Saturday for today. When we arrived at the office we had to show our passports and then fill out and sign a short medical questionnaire, ticking 'no' to all the questions such as 'have you ever had tuberculosis?', etc. The cost was $160 per person (cash only), so $480 for all 3 of us, not including xrays (which are done in another office 4km away).

The exam itself was not very long. They took our pictures with a digital camera, and then we did height and weight, blood pressure, vision, urine, blood (not for my 13 year old daughter), and a quick 'shirt and shoes off' exam. Easy peasy.

After that was finished they told us everything was fine and gave us papers to bring to the xray office. At the xray place we paid another $36 each ($108 in total) and had the xrays done. They said it takes 2 days for them to send the xrays to Dr. Kuhlmann's office, who will then upload the results.

So, the entire cost was $588 for the 3 of us, and the whole thing including travel time between offices was about 2 hrs. It all went off without a hitch so if anyone in the Toronto area still needs to do their medical I would recommend this office.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tropicflite said:
I just got back from doing the medicals with the 2 kids I have with me here in Toronto and I would like to report my happy experience. We found Dr. Kuhlmann on the the list of panel physicians and made our appointments last Saturday for today. When we arrived at the office we had to show our passports and then fill out and sign a short medical questionnaire, ticking 'no' to all the questions such as 'have you ever had tuberculosis?', etc. The cost was $160 per person (cash only), so $480 for all 3 of us, not including xrays (which are done in another office 4km away).

The exam itself was not very long. They took our pictures with a digital camera, and then we did height and weight, blood pressure, vision, urine, blood (not for my 13 year old daughter), and a quick 'shirt and shoes off' exam. Easy peasy.

After that was finished they told us everything was fine and gave us papers to bring to the xray office. At the xray place we paid another $36 each ($108 in total) and had the xrays done. They said it takes 2 days for them to send the xrays to Dr. Kuhlmann's office, who will then upload the results.

So, the entire cost was $588 for the 3 of us, and the whole thing including travel time between offices was about 2 hrs. It all went off without a hitch so if anyone in the Toronto area still needs to do their medical I would recommend this office.

Thanks for sharing your experience and glad it all worked out well and cheap-ish ;D
I updated the spreadsheet.