Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Nov 2013
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2014
hi guys,

need help and advice....

I got MR and RPR last friday. Just done with medicals and paid my RPR fee too. Question is, what are the documents i need to send them now for further process, can i mail my MR bill as well as RPR fee payment pdf via email or by postal mail?

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
sparklite said:
hi guys,

need help and advice....

I got MR and RPR last friday. Just done with medicals and paid my RPR fee too. Question is, what are the documents i need to send them now for further process, can i mail my MR bill as well as RPR fee payment pdf via email or by postal mail?
you can mail your medical receipt and RPRF receipt to CPP Ottawa

sparklite

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Nov 2013
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2014
katyyy said:
you can mail your medical receipt and RPRF receipt to CPP Ottawa

hi katyyy,

u mean email?

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014

sparklite

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Nov 2013
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2014
katyyy said:
thanks you katyyy,

and one more thing, they asked for my height and eye color details, may i include these details along with this info, in that mail?

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
sparklite said:
thanks you katyyy,

and one more thing, they asked for my height and eye color details, may i include these details along with this info, in that mail?
yes you may,They had also asked me the same thing ..

cec0413

Jan 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

I don't actually belong here! (as i have applied under CEC not FSW) but have come here seeking some advise. I'm running out of ideas and hence wandering in this forum. Sorry for the spam but here is my situation.

I applied under CEC in Apr'2013. Appln rcvd on 15-Apr and i got Med request & RPRF/Biodata on 12-Dec. I did my medicals on 23-Dec and my ecas changed to med rcvd & "decision made" sometime in Jan 1st week.

Since then i haven't heard anything from cic. Eagerly waiting for ppr for last 8 wks. I wrote them in Feb 1st wk & they replied i will hear shortly. Thats all. I have applied for notes on feb-2 and yet to receive it. What else i should do to get to know about the decision taken. I dont see anyone who is waiting for PPR after decision made for so long. So bit worried. Pls advise.

Appreciate your time & Thanks in advance.

sparklite

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Nov 2013
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2014
katyyy said:
yes you may,They had also asked me the same thing ..
from other members i see they got some form, but i didnt get any form. may i just add those details?

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
cec0413 said:
Hi Guys,

I don't actually belong here! (as i have applied under CEC not FSW) but have come here seeking some advise. I'm running out of ideas and hence wandering in this forum. Sorry for the spam but here is my situation.

I applied under CEC in Apr'2013. Appln rcvd on 15-Apr and i got Med request & RPRF/Biodata on 12-Dec. I did my medicals on 23-Dec and my ecas changed to med rcvd & "decision made" sometime in Jan 1st week.

Since then i haven't heard anything from cic. Eagerly waiting for ppr for last 8 wks. I wrote them in Feb 1st wk & they replied i will hear shortly. Thats all. I have applied for notes on feb-2 and yet to receive it. What else i should do to get to know about the decision taken. I dont see anyone who is waiting for PPR after decision made for so long. So bit worried. Pls advise.

The only thing you can do is to approach the MP of your zone and they can get the information from CIC as to what is happening on your file..

finallyseehopes

Nov 27, 2013
I suggest to wait for another week to get your notes. it takes exactly 30 calendar days.
It should clearly show what happened in your case since decision made before your notes' date.
Then you evaluate your situation again.

cec0413 said:
Hi Guys,

ling5479

May 16, 2013
Hi everyone, its good to hear good news from this forum, mine was transferred to Los Angeles Visa office for interview. Does anyone have the same situation or how long does los angeles doing the process, thanks

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
passport delivered on tuesday and the second tracker got activated today at 15:08 in ottawa. This is the fastest service i have ever experienced with cic.

SolarMS

Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
06-11-2012
IELTS Request
8.5, Submitted with application
File Transfer...
06-11-2012
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
Already in Canada since July 2011 on TWP
I guess I am the only one left in this group that is still stuck on the third line " Medical results received" since Dec 4th,2013.
Mysteaka? Are u also stuck in the same situation?

Nothing in my case is out of the ordinary, except that my application was filed by the lawyers hired by the company.

Anyone else still waiting? Is there a phone number I can call??

ponczo

Nov 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
23-02-2014
I am done with my landing! PR since last Sunday (Feb 23). let me share my experience:

I went by bus to Niagara Falls. When I was close to border, I went to buy an alcohol at Duty Free shop. Then I went to middle of bridge and return. The Office said he needs: 1. balance sheet form my bank or letter from my employer and 2. document form US. [By the way, I am surprised he did not check my passport -what if a terrorist would like to cross the border???] So I said i have no choice and need to get the papers. Fortunately, next to the border I found a hotel and the had a "business room", so I have printed statement and then cross the border, went to us and us officer said she will give me refusal paper and she mentioned i was 10 person that day asking for it [what was funny, the US officer couldn't count right - she said 6 months from feb 23 will be ended on july, so i fix her math ;)].

This time Canadian office did not see any issues with papers when i was back to Canada. He said i need to go to other room to speak with other officer, so i done it. there was a short line and i wait about 5 minutes to be proceed. he ask me for my passport, CORP, address in Canada, bank statement and i gave him my work permit as well without request. then he asked me to wait on site. I was called to sign CORP document after 10 minutes. He congratulated me, said about residency obligation, right to become citizen. He wished me luck and the end and gave me my passport back, as well as one copy of CORP. I was surprised i did not get my work permit back. I even asked for it, but he said it is government document and he needs to keep it. Unfortunately i did not expect that, so i did not make any copies. Guys - my advice for you: even if you are under FSW and have arranged employment, make sure that you have a COPY of your work permit. You never know if you will need it. Also make sure you have a letter form employer or bank statement with you.

Next day I went to Service Canada and obtained new SIN number. I made my taxes with new SIN same day and sent it to CRA ;)

Wish you luck and have a great journey with Canada!