+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I think I am gonna apply for CEC now because GCMS said the file processing has not even started yet....I have applied GCMS again today and gonna wait until, I get them.

If the processing has started by then, which is highly unlikely, then I am gonna wait else apply for CEC the same day.

What kills me is that people from CEC are getting processed whereas our files are not even touched.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
FSW 2013 applicant for CPP-O is getting MR & one of them also received passport request from CPP-O (within 6 month). All those applicants has applied after May 4, 2013 in new FSW system. I think they are giving priority to applicants in new system. As per spreadsheet i am following on another thread, CIC is giving priority to new FSW applicants...i think this is because they don't want to spoil their current processing time data & wants to show that PR processing is not effected by strike!!!
- Gaurav

tkRPR

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terki said:
prem patel

r u fsw2
Terki,

I looked at your replies to members and would like to ask your feedback on the May 2012 FSW2 applicants status.
I see one or 2 members from April to September 2012 FSW2 applicants got Medicals.
As per your analysis, Which month and year FSW2 is currently processing in Ottawa and when do you think 2012 FSW2 applicants can expect MR.
I appreciate your experienced answers and would help us to plan better.
Thanks
TKR

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
tkppr - assuming u r MAY 2012 applicant - you should get MR close to November 2012

reason- cpp (O) spokesperson did clarify in ICCRC meet that CPP (O) is clearing backlogs and prioritizing applications in the following order

BUFFALO TO OTTAWA TRANSFERRED CASES
FSW2 - THOSE WITH VALIDATED OFFER
CEC CLASS

2010 fsw

FYI - AS ON APRIL 2013 - CPP (o) HAS 3000+ FSW backlog applications which is an acceptable figure and should shoot out all of these close to November

good luck

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Thanks Jayson, hope those wishes touches those people at embassy,

oct 3rd is my b'f date for final review - hope they dont miss it

good luck to you too

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
terki said:
Thanks Jayson, hope those wishes touches those people at embassy,

oct 3rd is my b'f date for final review - hope they dont miss it

good luck to you too
Thank you, they won't miss it.

tkRPR

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terki said:
tkppr - assuming u r MAY 2012 applicant - you should get MR close to November 2012

reason- cpp (O) spokesperson did clarify in ICCRC meet that CPP (O) is clearing backlogs and prioritizing applications in the following order

CEC CLASS

2010 fsw

FYI - AS ON APRIL 2013 - CPP (o) HAS 3000+ FSW backlog applications which is an acceptable figure and should shoot out all of these close to November

good luck
Thanks FSW2

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
terki said:

CEC CLASS

2010 fsw

good luck
They are still clearing the buffalo backlog :eek:

tkRPR

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbss said:
They are still clearing the buffalo backlog :eek:
When do you think FSW2 2012 applicants can start processing

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
dbss said:
I think I am gonna apply for CEC now because GCMS said the file processing has not even started yet....I have applied GCMS again today and gonna wait until, I get them.

If the processing has started by then, which is highly unlikely, then I am gonna wait else apply for CEC the same day.

What kills me is that people from CEC are getting processed whereas our files are not even touched.
i also got my GCMS today ,nothing has been started yet .

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
jayson,
Good that you are confident, Hope they process the applications as per timelines 13-15 months atleast.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
p_sreenath said:
jayson,
Good that you are confident, Hope they process the applications as per timelines 13-15 months atleast.
P_Sreenath

Professionally they should. Realistically they haven't.

Remember, we are only a UCI for them.