+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport to London Visa office office from Pakistan/India

naveednazarali

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
NOC Code......
-
I am requested by CIC to send passport of my wife (currently in Pakistan) to their office in London through Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London.

Anyone have any experience with it? What service can I use for sending my passport.

Thanks,

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
naveednazarali said:
I am requested by CIC to send passport of my wife (currently in Pakistan) to their office in London through Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London.

Anyone have any experience with it? What service can I use for sending my passport.

Thanks,
I have no idea what specific service to use, but be sure that it is a courier service that can be tracked/traced. You don't want her passport to get lost in the ether! :D

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
You cannot mail passport out of Pakistan as per Law. No courier service will accept it. It is better you email London office and tell them that your wife is in Pakistan and she can only get visa stamp from CHC Islamabad. In that case they will request a photocopy of passport in the first stage and then few weeks later they ask you to send her passport to CHC Islamabad

naveednazarali said:

Thanks,

naveednazarali

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
NOC Code......
-
Thanks for the replies guys.

Islamabad786 do you have email address of the concern department in London Office.

islamabad786 said:
You cannot mail passport out of Pakistan as per Law. No courier service will accept it. It is better you email London office and tell them that your wife is in Pakistan and she can only get visa stamp from CHC Islamabad. In that case they will request a photocopy of passport in the first stage and then few weeks later they ask you to send her passport to CHC Islamabad