+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
I have also recently applied, about a month back and did the same way as explained above.
My documents have been received by WES and have been accepted.

no need of ARR form at any stage, do not waste time looking to what to do with ARR.

gordaneilech

May 30, 2019
I am also applying for WES Canada for evaluation. I got the form CN23 PDF from India post website. Could you please tell me what you have written in the FROM address (our address or the university address). I am confused with this part as WES needs the university to send the documents directly right. I know TO address will be WES Canada.
Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Last edited:

soulathyk

May 30, 2019
@ExpressMan, Sorry for the late reply.
Since I'm not living in Hyderabad, my bro wasn't aware of the CN23 form and neither about the new rules of WES. So, I'm sure he just wrote FROM address on envelope thinking of the old WES rules and mailed from the courier. Thanks again for your response it is very clear now.

Ven.G.Sharma

Jun 19, 2017
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
Thanks Nishikanth, this helps a lot man !

Few more qsns. How much did this cost for overall process ? for transcripts, we pay online. What about the other forms, stamps and postal charges ?

Jun 5, 2019
Hi,

I applied online for the individual mark sheets, provisional certificate, CMM and collected the transcripts myself in April 2018 and brought them with me to the US.

My transcripts were handed over in a self adhesive envelope and has the Registrar stamp across the back flap (no signature though). The envelope also has the FROM address stamped (Director of Evaluation, JNTU-H).

I later decided not to apply for a Canadian PR and didn't go ahead with the WES.

My spouse is the primary and now wants to jointly apply for the PR with my part pending, both IELTS and WES. I almost mailed out the transcripts to the WES today before I checked this thread ignorant of the changed rules.

Is it for real that the individual cannot send docs to WES? Do they need to strictly come from the university?

What are my next steps now? My understanding:

1. Apply online again
2. Have my sister collect them on my behalf
3. Have her fill the Form CN23
4. TO is WES, FROM is JNTU or my sister's name?
5. Get it attested with the Registrar stamp at counter 3
6. Paste it on the main envelope (that also has the stamped FROM address of the university)
7. Inside the main envelope, place the transcripts envelope with WES Reference written on it
8. The transcripts envelope has to be sealed with the Registrar stamp across the back flap (signature?)
9. Send it to the WES from the post office inside the JNTU premises
10. Only then WES believes the university did everything
11. Login the WES to check the status in a week's time

Can she go there on a Saturday? What's the WES evaluation processing times these days?

Thanks to the peeps actively helping the community.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Hi,

I applied online for the individual mark sheets, provisional certificate, CMM and collected the transcripts myself in April 2018 and brought them with me to the US.

My transcripts were handed over in a self adhesive envelope and has the Registrar stamp across the back flap (no signature though). The envelope also has the FROM address stamped (Director of Evaluation, JNTU-H).

I later decided not to apply for a Canadian PR and didn't go ahead with the WES.

My spouse is the primary and now wants to jointly apply for the PR with my part pending, both IELTS and WES. I almost mailed out the transcripts to the WES today before I checked this thread ignorant of the changed rules.

Is it for real that the individual cannot send docs to WES? Do they need to strictly come from the university?

What are my next steps now? My understanding:

1. Apply online again
2. Have my sister collect them on my behalf
3. Have her fill the Form CN23
4. TO is WES, FROM is JNTU or my sister's name?
5. Get it attested with the Registrar stamp at counter 3
6. Paste it on the main envelope (that also has the stamped FROM address of the university)
7. Inside the main envelope, place the transcripts envelope with WES Reference written on it
8. The transcripts envelope has to be sealed with the Registrar stamp across the back flap (signature?)
9. Send it to the WES from the post office inside the JNTU premises
10. Only then WES believes the university did everything
11. Login the WES to check the status in a week's time

Can she go there on a Saturday? What's the WES evaluation processing times these days?

Thanks to the peeps actively helping the community.
@RaghuVamsaSudha

IN best interest, Start the procedure from step-1.

'FROM' address should be JNTUH, signed and stamped by the university, it should happen in the counter-3.

Remember, on the envelope,inside or outside that no where you are supposed to write any of the personal details. If you think you have written personal details on the evenlope, stop posting the envelope and start the procedure again.

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi All,
I am sorry if i am asking the same question again. Is this process same for JNTU Anantpur campus? My college is under JNTU ATP campus and I got signed document confirming my studies from my college principal. I assume i should fill in CN23 form ,collect the Transcripts, get the cover and form attested by Register/principal and post it to WES Canada. Please help me if i am wrong. Thanks.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,
I am sorry if i am asking the same question again. Is this process same for JNTU Anantpur campus? My college is under JNTU ATP campus and I got signed document confirming my studies from my college principal. I assume i should fill in CN23 form ,collect the Transcripts, get the cover and form attested by Register/principal and post it to WES Canada. Please help me if i am wrong. Thanks.

Documents need to be issued by the university, not college and the documents need to be sent by the University in sealed and stamp envelopes. Ask your university (not college) to send the documents to WES.

WES won't accept transcripts issued by non autonomous colleges.

md3612

Jun 11, 2019
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi,

i have seen below process in the same forum. i am confused, which one to follow. can you please help me. i completed my engineering in May 2010.

"
The process for JNTU transcripts for WES/IQAS is simpler than expected but they are giving transcripts after 2 working days.

1)Take 2 Academic requests forms printouts.
2) 2 photocopies of OD
3) 1 photocopy each of CMM and PC.
4) Now get one WES/IQAS form(leave the other one for JNTU registrar) + one CMM + One PC + One OD attested by college principle.
4) Now take the attested copies (WES form + CMM + PC + OD) and non attested OD and WES form to JNTUH.
5) For attested and Non attested WES forms + non attested OD make a DD of INR 100
6) For attested PC+CMM+OD make a DD for transcripts of 120 INR (40X3)
7) Submit at counter 3 and take receipt. It can be collected after two working days. If you want the university to send the transcripts directly then a DD if Rs2000/- has to be paid.

So registrar will attest on WES form + OD and remaining transcripts before sending to WES. The process and cost for WES is same for all irrespective of the course . But many are submitting online applied transcripts without WES form to avoid principal attestation as their colleges are far off.
"

ViswanadhD12

Jun 11, 2019
I have my wes account created and documents sent to WES. The status is on hold as ‘We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.’ for my JNTU Hyderabad MBA statement of marks and Provisional Certificate. I also received a mail from WES saying that ‘
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.
Your evaluation will be on hold until WES receives a written response from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. To check the status of your evaluation please login to My Account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login/

Please help how to proceed further

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Hi,

i have seen below process in the same forum. i am confused, which one to follow. can you please help me. i completed my engineering in May 2010.

"
The process for JNTU transcripts for WES/IQAS is simpler than expected but they are giving transcripts after 2 working days.

1)Take 2 Academic requests forms printouts.
2) 2 photocopies of OD
3) 1 photocopy each of CMM and PC.
4) Now get one WES/IQAS form(leave the other one for JNTU registrar) + one CMM + One PC + One OD attested by college principle.
4) Now take the attested copies (WES form + CMM + PC + OD) and non attested OD and WES form to JNTUH.
5) For attested and Non attested WES forms + non attested OD make a DD of INR 100
6) For attested PC+CMM+OD make a DD for transcripts of 120 INR (40X3)
7) Submit at counter 3 and take receipt. It can be collected after two working days. If you want the university to send the transcripts directly then a DD if Rs2000/- has to be paid.

So registrar will attest on WES form + OD and remaining transcripts before sending to WES. The process and cost for WES is same for all irrespective of the course . But many are submitting online applied transcripts without WES form to avoid principal attestation as their colleges are far off.
"

No NEED of Academic Requests form. You can totally skip the AR step and the step of going to your college and getting things attested y your college principal. Not at all needed.

ViswanadhD12

Jun 11, 2019
I have my wes account created and documents sent to WES. The status is on hold as ‘We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.’ for my JNTU Hyderabad MBA statement of marks and Provisional Certificate. I also received a mail from WES saying that ‘
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.
Your evaluation will be on hold until WES receives a written response from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. To check the status of your evaluation please login to My Account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login/

Please help how to proceed further

adilshareef07

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone, my transcripts and AR form is now ready. I have been given two envelopes. One for me. M. Pharmacy transcripts and other for B. Pharmacy transcripts. Now my doubt are
1. Do I need to write the reference number on each transcript or just on their envelopes?
2. Do I need to enclose both the A4 sized envelope in a larger envelope and post it?
Thanks in advance