+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

vkb40418980

May 9, 2019
I'm in USA right now.
How can I get JNTU-H to send transcripts directly to WES ? Have anybody got this done recently,
Please share the steps.
I can see there is online service portal to requesting transcripts, but not sure how to get those posted to WES by JNTU directly !
Can some one please help me out here ?
Before following the below steps you need to ask someone(friend/family) from Hyd-India to get the WES-ARR form filled with your details and you need attestation of ARR form from your college principal.
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3) Submit with ARR form(goes inside envelope).
3.paste CN23 on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take a week to reach WES.

cchanda

May 14, 2019
Before following the below steps you need to ask someone(friend/family) from Hyd-India to get the WES-ARR form filled with your details and you need attestation of ARR form from your college principal.
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3) Submit with ARR form(goes inside envelope).
3.paste CN23 on the envelope
6. It’ll take a week to reach WES.
Hi, I am from a JNTU affiliated college, in this case, do we need attestation from the college specific principal or someone from JNTU? am confused..

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
I think there seems to be some confusion regarding the ARR form.
Academic records request form is not necessary for WES, it is an option to request the transcripts but bears no significance in the document sending process.

The main thing here is the "CN23" form, which has 'FROM' address. This is the place where we get it attested by The Registrar and on the packet, it will be written as being sent by The Registrar, JNTUH. This seal is considered as official.

Some people mentioned here that we need to send it from the same pin code and only from JNTUH post office so that it will look like sent by the university itself but its a myth. The sender must be 'The Registrar,JNTUH' and it will be accepted as official by WES.

lahariganti

May 11, 2019
hello community, quick question

as per WES, i need to send them:
(1) provisional certificate
(2) consolidate marks memo (an answer to a FAQ on WES says: and individual transcripts if the university provides them)

following are my questions:

(1) i have all the originals with me already, can i just get them photocopies (as attested copies are nothing but photocopies with the designated officer's signature?) and ask for the sealed brown envelope at the counter and get the CN23 form and then send it?
(2) from address is nothing but JNTUH's official address, I suppose? need the CN23 form stamped at one of the counters as well, yeah?

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
hello community, quick question

as per WES, i need to send them:
(1) provisional certificate
(2) consolidate marks memo (an answer to a FAQ on WES says: and individual transcripts if the university provides them)

following are my questions:

(1) i have all the originals with me already, can i just get them photocopies (as attested copies are nothing but photocopies with the designated officer's signature?) and ask for the sealed brown envelope at the counter and get the CN23 form and then send it?
(2) from address is nothing but JNTUH's official address, I suppose? need the CN23 form stamped at one of the counters as well, yeah?

There is an easy way out, GET THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM JNTUH AND SEND IT OVER, why do you want to take the photocopies of the originals?
WES is not accepting photocopies anymore, that used to happen a decade back but not anymore.
You can order Transcripts online and all it takes it less than an hour and it is a hassle free service now, enter the hall ticket number, then select how many copies you want including provisional and consolidate, make the payment and that's it, transcripts are ready.

lahariganti

May 11, 2019
There is an easy way out, GET THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM JNTUH AND SEND IT OVER, why do you want to take the photocopies of the originals?
WES is not accepting photocopies anymore, that used to happen a decade back but not anymore.
You can order Transcripts online and all it takes it less than an hour and it is a hassle free service now, enter the hall ticket number, then select how many copies you want including provisional and consolidate, make the payment and that's it, transcripts are ready.
thanks for the response : )

already have those with me (they as in the attested photocopies of transcripts were given to me in brown envelopes at that point), so are the ones provided by JNTUH any different from the photocopies of the original? aren't the ones provided by JNTUH photocopies anyway? (i already collected those 5 years ago, just that i don't have a copy of the provisional and the CMM - have the originals with me)

Last edited:

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
thanks for the response : )

already have those with me (they as in the attested photocopies of transcripts were given to me in brown envelopes at that point), so are the ones provided by JNTUH any different from the photocopies of the original? aren't the ones provided by JNTUH photocopies anyway? (i already collected those 5 years ago, just that I don't have a copy of the provisional and the CMM - have the originals with me)
A lot of things have changed with WES since December 2018. WES does not accept attested photocopies anymore and if you do so, you will be losing 2-3 months of time and money.

Again, there is an easy way to do things...apply transcripts, apply for PC and CMM, You will get PRINTED TRANSCRIPTS with brown envelope, signed across by the registrar.

You might be having the photocopies of the transcripts but as I said, a lot of things have changed for good with JNTUH and things are now simplified and easy. Literally as simple as 1-2-3.

Don't waste your time and energy using the photocopies etc stuff as it will be rejected by WES, which will result in your loss.

Gopisrikanth

May 15, 2019
Hi friends just now completed Wes documentation from JNTU hyderabad.
Process..
Step 1 apply for transcripts online which they will send message to registered mobile number. Make sure you remember the registered mobile number. They will ask this number while handling the transcripts. Any one on your behalf can go and collect by showing the message(I showed forwarded message in my watssapp and told registered mobile number)
Step 2. apply for Wes to get Arr form generated take a 2 prints one print get it attested by your college principal and candidate has to sign () and other only with candidate sign submit to JNTU counter 3 with 100 challan. Along with it also get two prints of your original or provisional degree certificate one attested by principal and other not attested submit at JNTU counter 3 along with 40 challan
Step 3 wait for 4 to 5 days to get registrar signature on your documents
Step 4 after 4 days go to counter 3 or 2 (only between 3pm to 5pm) and collect your Arr form and original degree xerox attested. Get the cn23 form stampted at counter 1.
JNTU will also give envelope where it has registrar signature on it and on the seal
Step 5 next day go to JNTU post office as JNTU post office is closed after 3 pm with all documents

That's it

Thanks and regards
Gopi Srikanth

lahariganti

May 11, 2019
A lot of things have changed with WES since December 2018. WES does not accept attested photocopies anymore and if you do so, you will be losing 2-3 months of time and money.

Again, there is an easy way to do things...apply transcripts, apply for PC and CMM, You will get PRINTED TRANSCRIPTS with brown envelope, signed across by the registrar.

You might be having the photocopies of the transcripts but as I said, a lot of things have changed for good with JNTUH and things are now simplified and easy. Literally as simple as 1-2-3.

Don't waste your time and energy using the photocopies etc stuff as it will be rejected by WES, which will result in your loss.
thanks for the info again : )

got it (was trying to understand the difference between printed transcripts and the attested copies), and that is about it I assume, what is this ARR stuff + principal signature stuff people have been talking about? have seen some info elsewhere as well (is it for a degree certificate?)

cchanda

May 14, 2019
Hi friends just now completed Wes documentation from JNTU hyderabad.
Process..
Step 1 apply for transcripts online which they will send message to registered mobile number. Make sure you remember the registered mobile number. They will ask this number while handling the transcripts. Any one on your behalf can go and collect by showing the message(I showed forwarded message in my watssapp and told registered mobile number)
Step 2. apply for Wes to get Arr form generated take a 2 prints one print get it attested by your college principal and candidate has to sign () and other only with candidate sign submit to JNTU counter 3 with 100 challan. Along with it also get two prints of your original or provisional degree certificate one attested by principal and other not attested submit at JNTU counter 3 along with 40 challan
Step 3 wait for 4 to 5 days to get registrar signature on your documents
Step 4 after 4 days go to counter 3 or 2 (only between 3pm to 5pm) and collect your Arr form and original degree xerox attested. Get the cn23 form stampted at counter 1.
JNTU will also give envelope where it has registrar signature on it and on the seal
Step 5 next day go to JNTU post office as JNTU post office is closed after 3 pm with all documents

That's it

Thanks and regards
Gopi Srikanth
I just called WES and confirmed, ARR form is optional.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
thanks for the info again : )

got it (was trying to understand the difference between printed transcripts and the attested copies), and that is about it I assume, what is this ARR stuff + principal signature stuff people have been talking about? have seen some info elsewhere as well (is it for a degree certificate?)
I just called WES and confirmed, ARR form is optional.

There is no need for ARR at all...at any stage, there is no need for ARR especially with JNTUH.

Step-1: Go online, request transcripts, CMM and Provisional.
Step-2: Collect the transcripts.
Step-3: Go to JNTUH post office or any of the post office and collect the CN23 form. Alternatively, you can download this form too.
Step-4: Get the CN23 attested by the registrar, You should be able to do so from one of the counters where you collected the transcripts.
Step-5: In the column, 'TO ADDRESS', write the WES reference number and address.
Step-6: 'FROM' address is where the Registrar stamp would get attested with signature, no need to write anything here.

Once CN23 is attested by the signatory, hand over the parcel to post office guys and they will ship it to WES. It would about 1400 rupees for the shipping charges and takes about 7-10 days to reach WES, Canada.

No need of ARR at any stage, Do not waste time behind of those ARR form and DO NOT MISLEAD others just because you have been misunderstood or mislead by others.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Once transcripts are in hand, it would take less than an hour to get it attested and ship to WES.
Its simple and straight forward process and do not make it complicated with ARR stuff.

ARR is an optional form, generally used to request the release of documents but with JNTUH, you don't need an ARR as you can get transcripts for yourself.

lahariganti

May 11, 2019
JNTUH student service portal: forgot password -> reset password -> it sent the credentials to the phone number (says "Your credentials sent your email and mobile." but it's not even in my spam) -> typed it in exactly as the message reads -> still invalid credentials -> no one at JNTU is picking up the damn phone or answering through the email provided

assuming my best bet is to go in person to collect the required transcripts now, yes? - so much for forgetting the password, wow

lahariganti

May 11, 2019
There is no need for ARR at all...at any stage, there is no need for ARR especially with JNTUH.

Step-1: Go online, request transcripts, CMM and Provisional.
Step-2: Collect the transcripts.
Step-3: Go to JNTUH post office or any of the post office and collect the CN23 form. Alternatively, you can download this form too.
Step-4: Get the CN23 attested by the registrar, You should be able to do so from one of the counters where you collected the transcripts.
Step-5: In the column, 'TO ADDRESS', write the WES reference number and address.
Step-6: 'FROM' address is where the Registrar stamp would get attested with signature, no need to write anything here.

Once CN23 is attested by the signatory, hand over the parcel to post office guys and they will ship it to WES. It would about 1400 rupees for the shipping charges and takes about 7-10 days to reach WES, Canada.

No need of ARR at any stage, Do not waste time behind of those ARR form and DO NOT MISLEAD others just because you have been misunderstood or mislead by others.
intention was never to mislead others, just wanted to clarify and do understand that most of the info available out there or provided by others is just noise, thanks for taking the time to answer the questions in great detail

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi Nishikanth
I have few doubts regarding Wes new rules, can you please give your number ,so that I can clear all my doubts