+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Selection of province while creating MyCIC account

STARBELLA

Mar 29, 2016
Hi,
I am in the process of applying under express entry. But I am not sure which province to select while creating MyCIC account. Is there a possibility that I can change or select multiple province options later on, once MyCIC account has been created?
Please help!

neeti_hasija

Jan 21, 2016
Even I have same question... My ielts result will be out on 1st April and eca is in progress .. ObE both of tHEsE are with me I will create EE profile

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
STARBELLA said:
Hi,
I am in the process of applying under express entry. But I am not sure which province to select while creating MyCIC account. Is there a possibility that I can change or select multiple province options later on, once MyCIC account has been created?
Please help!
neeti_hasija said:
Even I have same question... My ielts result will be out on 1st April and eca is in progress .. ObE both of tHEsE are with me I will create EE profile
Yes, you can, but why not choose all the provinces now itself?

dentdoc

Mar 27, 2016
All EE Applicants,

Telegram Express Entry Group, Join Canada Express Entry Group by one of our members Knightkax for discussions just like whatsapp group more members and features.
Below is the link for Canada Express Entry Group, click on this link to get added.
ww.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg5081131#msg5081131

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
STARBELLA said:
Hi,
Please help!
Yes once you create you Express Entry profile, you can go back and edit the information in it till you get an ITA. After you have updated the provinces as per you choice ensure that the information is transmitted as well (not just save and exit).

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
STARBELLA said:
Hi,
Please help!
Yes you can. Selecting "All provinces and territories" will make your EE profile available to Provinces and territories (PTs). This could prove helpful if you are thinking about getting a Provincial Nomination at a later stage.

smiley_jeu said:
Hi there?

By transmitted you mean submitted ?
Yes.

STARBELLA

Mar 29, 2016
Great! I think I should select all the provinces at initial stage only. But I hope that is not going to leave any sort of negative impression.