heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
RH_Canada said:
application 18-june-2015
in process 19-nov-2015
second review 19-nov-2015

till now no update.

please consider me in.
Can you share if you have many exit entry stamps, less physical presence in Canada, valid visa for middle east or another reason ?

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
RH_Canada said:
application 18-june-2015
in process 19-nov-2015
second review 19-nov-2015

till now no update.

please consider me in.
Hi RH_Canada

Are you interested for Secondary Review Petition ? pl let us know

Regards

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Sorry to say......started Secondary Review Petition on Feb 20, 2016 and to date ONLY 17 members are ready...it's not only question of numbers but mass makes difference....

Once again requesting friends..... Please help yourself by helping others.....

Thanks

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

Sorry to say......started Secondary Review Petition on Feb 20, 2016 and to date ONLY 17 members are ready...it's not only question of numbers but mass makes difference....

Once again requesting friends..... Please help yourself by helping others.....

Thanks
So many applicants are delayed for years due to secondary review timeline lets join together and deliver a strong message to CIC.

We are not against to review the eligibility if this need CIC should do it but taking 12-24 months to review the file is not reasonable, this delay is creating fear and uncertainty among the applicants.

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
heeradeepak said:
So many applicants are delayed for years due to secondary review timeline lets join together and deliver a strong message to CIC.

We are not against to review the eligibility if this need CIC should do it but taking 12-24 months to review the file is not reasonable, this delay is creating fear and uncertainty among the applicants.
Can we think of any other route to take this petition. Reaching 100 looks long way......with present members
let's us think another option, ideas plz.

and also I would suggest if we can start a closed discussion on every one situation, just to get an idea as to what the reason for delay, as some say they haven't gone out of city etc.

I would like to start first

1. I have 800 days
2. tooo many exit entry stamps to gulf and India.
3. I didn't have a job, I mentioned self employed.
I feel these could be the reasons, do they match with any one.

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Kovil said:
Can we think of any other route to take this petition. Reaching 100 looks long way......with present members

and also I would suggest if we can start a closed discussion on every one situation, just to get an idea as to what the reason for delay, as some say they haven't gone out of city etc.

1. I have 800 days
I applied on 5 June 2015 that time i have 1067 days.
I have 3 Indian passports 2 expired and 1 valid.
Main problem is due to my job in middle east last 5 years i have 86 exit entry stamps from Gulf, India, Sri lanka, Nepal , Europe, USA.
From last 4 years i have full time job in Canada.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Kovil said:

1. I have 800 days
Hi Kovil

If you have any other option pl let us know so we can go for that option simultaneously

Tks

elliesun

Sep 29, 2015
AJK_9 Thank you for your great works. Please count me in!

Here is my timeline until now.
1, We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 20, 2015.
2,We started processing your application on July 15, 2015.
3,We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4, We sent you a letter on July 15, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My wedding is coming soon, I hope anyone can advise me how to request the urgent processing. I met all the PR renewal requirement.

Thank you!

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
elliesun said:

1, We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 20, 2015.
3,We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4, We sent you a letter on July 15, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My wedding is coming soon, I hope anyone can advise me how to request the urgent processing. I met all the PR renewal requirement.
Thanks Elliesun for trusting....someone has to do this...so started it, let's pray for the Best..

Someone has posted in this forum for Urgent Processing during secondary review...but no idea about approval, when we called to CIC for Urgent processing during Secondary Review, they told that no guarantee of approval during secondary review...so we are dealing with Robotics System......

Please help yourself by helping others..

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun

Thanks All

Kikilala

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Someone has posted in this forum for Urgent Processing during secondary review...but no idea about approval, when we called to CIC for Urgent processing during Secondary Review, they told that no guarantee of approval during secondary review...so we are dealing with Robotics System......
Okay, I was thinking to update you guys about my urgent processing during secondary review after I got the card successfully, but it seems that I don't have the luck. Read from other forum some applicants who got the card approved on the same day as me already received the card, so I guess I can only wait for the letter to pick up the card at CIC local office. Yea, another wait :'(

Anyways, here's my timeline:

1.We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 4, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on December 21, 2015.
3.We sent you a letter on January 14, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on February 22, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

I called CIC Feb 29 and was being told that my card has been sent for production.

What suprised me was, the urgent processing request was made on Feb 19 (Fri), card approved (by Sydney office most likely) on Feb 22 (Mon) which was very efficient. However, I just found a post about someone's card was approved after 2nd review but got stuck @ local office for half year. Then he was asked to complete the Residency Questionaire before he could pick up the card.

So, we can apply for urgent processing while under 2nd review, got approved, but there's still a chance that the card not released by local office. Nothing is guaranteed in CIC! I hope my case will not ends up like this. Will keep you guys update.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Kikilala said:
Okay, I was thinking to update you guys about my urgent processing during secondary review after I got the card successfully, but it seems that I don't have the luck. Read from other forum some applicants who got the card approved on the same day as me already received the card, so I guess I can only wait for the letter to pick up the card at CIC local office. Yea, another wait :'(

Anyways, here's my timeline:

1.We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 4, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on December 21, 2015.
3.We sent you a letter on January 14, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on February 22, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

I called CIC Feb 29 and was being told that my card has been sent for production.

What suprised me was, the urgent processing request was made on Feb 19 (Fri), card approved (by Sydney office most likely) on Feb 22 (Mon) which was very efficient. However, I just found a post about someone's card was approved after 2nd review but got stuck @ local office for half year. Then he was asked to complete the Residency Questionaire before he could pick up the card.

So, we can apply for urgent processing while under 2nd review, got approved, but there's still a chance that the card not released by local office. Nothing is guaranteed in CIC! I hope my case will not ends up like this. Will keep you guys update.
Congrates Kikilala, it's good that you are not in SR

Kikilala

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
elliesun said:

Thank you!
I applied urgent processing by using the "case specific webform" @ CIC website. Just fill out some basic informations, upload your ticket and proof of payment which MUST show the amount, date & form of payment, you can also send your credit card statement if you're not confident with your payment receipt. You may include the reason of your trip but it's not necessary.

It's easy, good luck!

elliesun

Sep 29, 2015
Thank you Kikilala. Really appreciated your help. I will do it today, and keep all you guys update.

Thank you!

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Please help yourself by helping others.....there are so many victims of these Robotics Process, please come forward....

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang