+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second application through gckey or ircc? Please connect here!!

Zoya M

Jan 24, 2022
1 application may 11
Biometric may 17
2 application Sept 25
Status updated
Have been waiting since then no changes.who is facing same situation
same here
first one in dec 2020, biometrcs jan 21
second one nov 2021 , biometrics jan 22
no update

gee_jho

Apr 14, 2016
Hi, my I ask, if there will be a problem if I re-applied from New Portal to Gc key.. my application already 4mons with New Portal but No response, I am trying to find any way to cancel The application in new portal and do it with GC key..
Please help me guys…thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, my I ask, if there will be a problem if I re-applied from New Portal to Gc key.. my application already 4mons with New Portal but No response, I am trying to find any way to cancel The application in new portal and do it with GC key..
Please help me guys…thanks
Why would you reapply if you already applied through the new portal? You are just restarting the whole process. Have you done biometrics yet?

gee_jho

Apr 14, 2016
Why would you reapply if you already applied through the new portal? You are just restarting the whole process. Have you done biometrics yet?
Thank you for your reply…Yes Done with Biometric last Oct..since then no update.

Aug 24, 2019
Good day,
I submitted my application together with my son on 1st April 2020, with my biometrics, we also did our medical upfront on August 2021 and it was acknowledged and updated on my GCkey account on October 2021. I have also informed IRCC that I'm qualified for Covid 19 travel restriction exemption in October 2021 too. Is it advisable for me to submit a new application through the new Potter? Is anybody in my situation? Pls, I need your candid advise.

shaktiks

May 3, 2019
Re-applied my parents visitor visa on March 7th 2022 through IRCC portal. Their promise of replying in 14-30 business days is completely rubbish, still no word on the application as of May 31st 2022. One of my friends applied for her parents visitor visa on March 4th through gc key and already got PPR a month after.

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
1 application : March 1st on IRCC portal (No update)
2 application : May 9 on Gckey (approved on May 13)
A lot of webform raised
I also used a representative to follow up on my application and to rush the IRCC

Reactions: Tavia and LorLor

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
A lot of webform raised
I also used a representative to follow up on my application and to rush the IRCC
Congrats. Where did you apply from?

Tavia

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
A lot of webform raised
Congratulations on the approval. I'm in a similar situation and might have to do this too. Applied since March with the new portal and nothing. Did you re submit the docs or you sent updated things such as the bank statement?

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Congratulations on the approval. I'm in a similar situation and might have to do this too. Applied since March with the new portal and nothing. Did you re submit the docs or you sent updated things such as the bank statement?
Thank you
I re-submit docs and add flight ticket
I got stipend so I did not need to send my bank statement, just the doc about the stipend

Reactions: Tavia

Tavia

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Thank you
I re-submit docs and add flight ticket
I got stipend so I did not need to send my bank statement, just the doc about the stipend
Ok, thank you for responding. I am really tempted to resubmit. Bold move with the ticket, that's probably something to consider too!

Jun 15, 2022
I had applied for the TRV on IRCC Portal on April 14th and provided the Biometrics on 24th April until this date the status I can see is Under processing without any changes. There is no update on IRCC Portal about the application.
I need to travel to drop my daugher who would be starting her University during late August.
When I go to the GCKey portal I do not see my application and also unable to link the application that is available on IRCC Portal to GCKey Portal since many are staying applying through GCKey portal gets the approval soon and visas issued.
Starting a new application on GCKey Portal now will be considered as a new process and it may take its own time and considering very less time available not sure if I can get the visa on time for travelling.
Is there anything additional that I have to do to speed up the process.
I applied from Bahrain and the Visa Processing office is based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Appreciate for any valuable suggestions
Thank you