+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Processing Time 2023

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
Is everyone’s application getting delayed?!!
I don't know what they are up to, people who applied after me even 10 days after me got there visa under 40 days but here is me waiting for it since 8th December. So it is very messed up we can say as there intake were also may 2024 idk what's wrong with us for which they are taking long. Many people in my country are getting visa rejected after waiting for even 80plus days. So it is very unpredictable. I just hope for the best as i have given them everything they would be needing to allow me to study in there country

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is everyone’s application getting delayed?!!
Has anyone gotten study permit approval since the government announcement? IRCC staff may have been told to stop or only process those with Masters/PhD even if sent in prior to the 22nd. Study permit processing is really on hold until the provinces define the process and requirements for letters of attestation.

Prem G

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024
Has anyone gotten study permit approval since the government announcement? IRCC staff may have been told to stop or only process those with Masters/PhD even if sent in prior to the 22nd. Study permit processing is really on hold until the provinces define the process and requirements for letters of attestation.
Its not on hold to process old study permit applications but on hold to process applicaitons submitted after 22 January 2024

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its not on hold to process old study permit applications but on hold to process applicaitons submitted after 22 January 2024
Has anyone gotten approval after January 22 if not Masters/PhD? I said IRCC “may“ have been told to stop. Just because they say still processing means they may only be processing certain permits like Masters. I worked for the feds so wording is always ambiguous and not defined.

When does your program start? If soon, are you deferring?

das3008

Dec 9, 2023
People are getting Visa for now S3067 series are under process...let's hope everyone gets visa Soon..You can search help channels on telegram for more help and updates..

Prem G

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024
Has anyone gotten approval after January 22 if not Masters/PhD? I said IRCC “may“ have been told to stop. Just because they say still processing means they may only be processing certain permits like Masters. I worked for the feds so wording is always ambiguous and not defined.

My Program starts Feb 15, if it doesn't comes by 7th. I would be left with no options than deferring

Prem G

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024

@Vivekajudiya2101 got it on 23 Jan