+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Processing Time 2023

viaplain

Jan 23, 2024
mine applied on Oct 19 2023 for May intake, eligibility review still in progress... do you have any idea what should I do?

• Sad
Reactions: Zakef

Prem G

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024
mine applied on Oct 19 2023 for May intake, eligibility review still in progress... do you have any idea what should I do?
You have chosen May Intake so IRCC will give your decision somewhat near May(March,April) to avoid Early Arrival.
Dw Just Wait for your results you will get it.

BTW For May intake you should apply in December

viaplain

Jan 23, 2024
You have chosen May Intake so IRCC will give your decision somewhat near May(March,April) to avoid Early Arrival.
Dw Just Wait for your results you will get it.

BTW For May intake you should apply in December
my school have been pushing for the POE letter, they won't secure my seat without that letter, they reminded me a couple days ago that the program is filling up quicky, so I'm really anxious now.

Prem G

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024
my school have been pushing for the POE letter, they won't secure my seat without that letter, they reminded me a couple days ago that the program is filling up quicky, so I'm really anxious now.
Idk What IRCC is doing at a time like this.
Their delays are increasing day by day.
And why is the college demanding for POE this early

viaplain

Jan 23, 2024
Idk What IRCC is doing at a time like this.
Their delays are increasing day by day.
And why is the college demanding for POE this early
It's the school's admissions process, they said the campus is small so the program capacity is up to 35 people per intake. so i have to wait, I raised a couple webforms checking the status but that doesn't really help

Prem G

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024
It's the school's admissions process, they said the campus is small so the program capacity is up to 35 people per intake. so i have to wait, I raised a couple webforms checking the status but that doesn't really help
Did you get any reply to the webforms??