File submitted-18th December
Biometrics-29th December
PPR and Medical passed-31st January
Series-S3067

Good luck everyone who's waiting
What course was he in???

goodfellow

Feb 6, 2024
I have been admitted for May intake but have still not started the visa process, in the SDS category approximately how much time is it taking from submission to final verdict?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am going for a master's program.
Private or public school? We also haven’t seen what provinces but especially BC will be doing to private post-secondary school including universities. They have been talking about whether some of the private institutions should have DLI. In general I would personally recommend avoiding private postsecondary schools especially if they have majority international students. First because they don’t usually provide a great education, most Canadians and Canadian employer have never heard of these schools and any school that is primarily international students is going to be highly scrutinized by the government to determine whether they are providing a good education to students, able to provide adequate resources, etc. There is likely to be a huge influx to these private universities as students try to get accepted into masters programs to get around new policies. The private universities masters programs trend to easier to get admitted to, have never required a standardized test like GMAT/GRE and may just increase enrolment to meet the increase demand which would be concerning. I can’t imagine a scenario where their masters degree enrolment doesn’t increase and potentially increase significantly which would create more concern from the provinces about the private universities.