waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
poushi24 said:
Congrats. Assuming your local office Is Scarborough.
yes thats correct!

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test 10th of March.
My ecas status changed D.Made on 17th July.

I got my ATIP today which was updated on 20th July and It says;

Final: Granted
Oath : Canceled

Anyone has any ideas why Oath can be canceled?

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Hi guys,

Same here. Checked the status this morning. ..no update.
Still DM since end of June. Test date: April 22d.

@ moving forward regarding no stamps.
My hubby couldn't provide his old passport (for the first year out if 3) as he had to hand it over when he applied for his new one.
The interview officer ask him about it and my hubby said well that s why I agreed on the application that you can access my cbsa records. The officer said okay well here you go...you passed. You only have to wait for the oath letter, which takes 2-4 months.

Keep in mind he didn't travel that time and ge only left Canada once for 3 days business trip.

No RQ...but gey I think it depends on the officer. He or she didn't say if you will receive the oath letter next?

zero7

Jul 18, 2015
gtareddy said:
Decision Made and Oath on Aug 26. Thank you all for your support.
Congratulations! My test was on April 23, I hope to receive my status change within this week!

not_fer

Jun 18, 2015
Today my wife and I received the oath invitation letter!! :D
We had the exam on April 30th and the oath will be on Aug 26th.
This is our progress:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 28, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on February 17, 2015.
4. We sent you a notice on April 14, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 30, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. We sent you a notice on August 7, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 26, 2015 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

deen1981

May 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cfbebe said:
Hi guys,

Same here. Checked the status this morning. ..no update.
Still DM since end of June. Test date: April 22d.

@ moving forward regarding no stamps.
My hubby couldn't provide his old passport (for the first year out if 3) as he had to hand it over when he applied for his new one.
The interview officer ask him about it and my hubby said well that s why I agreed on the application that you can access my cbsa records. The officer said okay well here you go...you passed. You only have to wait for the oath letter, which takes 2-4 months.

Keep in mind he didn't travel that time and ge only left Canada once for 3 days business trip.

No RQ...but gey I think it depends on the officer. He or she didn't say if you will receive the oath letter next?
Wish your husband the best of luck.

It seems there is an initial residence assessment at Sydney and subsequent one at local CIC office. Subsequently, once you are called in the interviewing officer checks the physical to confirm whether the facts as submitted are in order. If the interviewing officer is satisfied the file is given to Level 2 officer for final clearance.

CBSA records only indicate what date someone entered the country not when they left so this leaves the door open for further possible questioning.

For others who may be in a similar situation, it makes sense to photocopy your passport in full before handing it in to collect the new one. Secondly, keep the evidence pertaining to the travel on hand and even submit it along with your application i.e boarding passes, ticket itinerary,

Not worth risking suspicion leading to delays in my opinion.