+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

Oct 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For my family application, Decision Made happened on same day for my wife and myself. Lets see. CIC is taking its own time and moreover its summer vacation for kids. Employees across north america will take vacation during this period. Hopefully everything will speed up in september till mid of decemeber!!!!!!

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malu08 said:
Guys,

I am loosing hope now to get my Oath Letter. Its been 5 months no light. I now feel that they lost my file.

I can not believe and make no sense even after 5 months they are not able to make up any decision. I am really frustrated. Even My whole PR application was processed and completed in 5 months.

What is the possibility of them loosing individual file?
Oh my friend, I took test in Jan of 2014. lol.. :) hang in there. You will get it one day!.

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
So frustrated, completed my test on april 15. completed 4 months, still no news . Bought a house, moving this month end. i hoped that my citizenship will be done before i move. now i have to change address, i hope oath invitation doesn't miss while we move.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:
So frustrated, completed my test on april 15. completed 4 months, still no news . Bought a house, moving this month end. i hoped that my citizenship will be done before i move. now i have to change address, i hope oath invitation doesn't miss while we move.
lol.. I took test 19 Months ago!. Since then I moved from Apartment to house too. No issues. :)

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Kovachum said:
You can buy a mail froward service from Canada post to be sure that you didn't miss any mails
The service for 4 months 56 and for one year 96

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Karem said:
You can buy a mail froward service from Canada post to be sure that you didn't miss any mails
The service for 4 months 56 and for one year 96
How early one must buy this service before moving to a new location ? Can you give them (Canada post) a future date from which you want your mails to be forwarded or they will start forwarding it as soon as you buy the service ? Is this service reliable and is it guaranteed that you will not loose any mails? ....thanks!

Torontonion

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
aramis77 said:
Still no news for Oath this week for 10th of March, DM 17th July.
My test was on 7th April, Ecase change to DM on first week of June and then back to in process, according to ATIP which was printed on start of August
Final status was granted in the start of June,
Waiting for oath.

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torontonion said:
My test was on 7th April, Ecase change to DM on first week of June and then back to in process, according to ATIP which was printed on start of August
Final status was granted in the start of June,
Waiting for oath.
What exactly says on the Oath section of your ATIP? Does it say the same thing for your wife?

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
shahmad said:
How early one must buy this service before moving to a new location ? Can you give them (Canada post) a future date from which you want your mails to be forwarded or they will start forwarding it as soon as you buy the service ? Is this service reliable and is it guaranteed that you will not loose any mails? ....thanks!
Yes you can tell them when you will move so this service can be start, I had this service when I moved at the beginning of this year and it was good I didn't miss any mails

Lifegoeson

May 30, 2015
aramis77 said:
What exactly says on the Oath section of your ATIP? Does it say the same thing for your wife?
[/quote

Did you get the reply from my side? I am confused as I did not get any mess. sent notification