+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Can_Best said:
Hi Everyone, I received my invite yesterday for May 25th Oath Ceremony in Oshawa. I took the test on March 9th. Looking forward to closing out this chapter. Wishing you all, the very best.
Wow Ceremony in Oshawa? Are from Oshawa or nearby? I live there ...One of friend had Oath in witby last november they live there.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
Yes it waa fast, but i wonder if they consider delay due to FPR as I did see my file had a stickynote saying FPR at the test interview.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratz!! Weird, some Oath are in pink some are blue. What's FPR?

meateater said:
Yes it waa fast, but i wonder if they consider delay due to FPR as I did see my file had a stickynote saying FPR at the test interview.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
oren said:
They need your fingerprint or only some cases?

And ya I agree that was fast Test & Oath same month :)
Its random and in cases where they need to confirm identity or police records.

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test today. scored 20/20. Officer was super nice to me but appeared quite strict to others. People were being told that they would get the oath in 2-4 months. I being an RQ case was told the same. I asked him if my RQ has been reviewed yet and he replied that he is the one who is going to check my RQ. He had already gone over my file once. So it appears that this is the new process. RQ is not sent anywhere but checked by the interviewing officer himself. In that case, RQ cases shouldn't take too long now. What do you guys think?

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
SALASTOR said:
Hello

Still waiting for the oath letter

I just called this morning but no luck , the lady did not even check my application status she just said that this normal and I have to wait till 6 months before calling them if I did not get the oath invitation letter . I feel there is no rational in this schedule .
The ecas shows no new information.

Any advice

Seems people lost their enthusiasm about the PINKY... I am still waiting I took my test on March 10th and still waiting with no new news :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
I took my test on March 10 and I got 20/20 and when I called CIC two weeks back the agent told me your file in good status and wait for the Oath invitation it take between 2 to 6 months... I called today again and the agents seems not checked the file... at beginning he told me they sent me the oath invitation on February then I told him no I took my test on March he said okyoky but you do not have any update on your file... Do you think he checked it or he just want to finish the call????? Should I call them again because someone told me do not keep calling them or they will delay your file :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :( :( :(