+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatoon/Regina airport landing

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does Regina or saskatoon International Airports provide full immigration procedure for landing purposes?

If yes, anyone has any experience of landing at the said airports?

Thanks
Tia

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
tiarachel85 said:
Does Regina or saskatoon International Airports provide full immigration procedure for landing purposes?

Thanks
Tia
I should think all international airports provide full immigration procedure for landing purposes.....Mandie

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tiarachel85 said:

Thanks
Tia
Customs and Immigration : Saskatoon A/port
Customs and Immigration services are available at the Saskatoon John G Diefenbaker International Airport for all non-domestic arriving flights. The Customs and Immigration facility is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The Saskatoon Customs and Immigration facility in the terminal building can process up to 200 passengers (300 with staged off-loading) per arriving flight. There is a dedicated baggage conveyor for international arrivals. The Customs and Immigration facility provides service to all incoming Transborder and International flights as well as winter charter programs. Service is available from 0800 to 2400. Outside of regular hours, service may be arranged from 2400 to 0800 with prior notice by contacting CBSA—overtime charges may apply.

Customs and Immigration : Regina A/port
The passenger terminal at Regina International, open 24/7, consists of a main level and a second level. The Main level houses the Arrivals & Baggage area on the right side of the terminal, which includes the Arivals Hal, domestic & international baggage claims, service & airline counters, Canada Border Services, Primary Inspection line, baggage handling, domestic ground loading, rental car counters, airline check-in counters, CATSA screening area, Groundside SaskTel Business Center, and food & drink establishment. To the left are Airport offices and tenant offices (for future expansion). Immigration Services is available from 08:00 to 24:00, Monday to Friday. All Port of Entry Services included.

Be free to use either of them, for your 'landing'...

Qorax

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
qorax said:
Customs and Immigration services are available at the Saskatoon John G Diefenbaker International Airport for all non-domestic arriving flights. The Customs and Immigration facility is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The Saskatoon Customs and Immigration facility in the terminal building can process up to 200 passengers (300 with staged off-loading) per arriving flight. There is a dedicated baggage conveyor for international arrivals. The Customs and Immigration facility provides service to all incoming Transborder and International flights as well as winter charter programs. Service is available from 0800 to 2400. Outside of regular hours, service may be arranged from 2400 to 0800 with prior notice by contacting CBSA—overtime charges may apply.

The passenger terminal at Regina International, open 24/7, consists of a main level and a second level. The Main level houses the Arrivals & Baggage area on the right side of the terminal, which includes the Arivals Hal, domestic & international baggage claims, service & airline counters, Canada Border Services, Primary Inspection line, baggage handling, domestic ground loading, rental car counters, airline check-in counters, CATSA screening area, Groundside SaskTel Business Center, and food & drink establishment. To the left are Airport offices and tenant offices (for future expansion). Immigration Services is available from 08:00 to 24:00, Monday to Friday. All Port of Entry Services included.

Qorax
Thanks for giving tiara such a detailed response...that is why you are Qorax! lol Mandie

binnyj

Aug 21, 2011
N. J.
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 August
qorax said:

Qorax
Oh God Goodness ... this guy knows a lot. Thanks

hope73

Nov 16, 2009
qorax said:

Qorax
I am planning to land in Calgary in the month of January. Do the above mentioned timings apply for calgary international airport also?
In that case, to avoid overtime charges, I need to ensure the landing is in between 0800 - 2400hrs , Monday to Friday, is that it,Qorax?
Please let me know so that Iwill book the ticket accordingly.

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hope73 said:
I am planning to land in Calgary in the month of January. Do the above mentioned timings apply for calgary international airport also?
In that case, to avoid overtime charges, I need to ensure the landing is in between 0800 - 2400hrs , Monday to Friday, is that it,Qorax?
Please let me know so that Iwill book the ticket accordingly.

Thanks
Immigration Services : Calgary A/port

Timings* : 08:00 to 01:00, 7 days a week

Services Offered:
Port of Entry [POE] (Immigration [IMM] Services)
CANPASS-Air [CAN/AIR]
Designated Export Office [EXPORT]
HUB - Central Office [HUB]
NEXUS AIR [NEXUS/AIR]

NOTE:
U.S. Customs Pre-clearance is available.

*For our 'landings' we shouldn't worry, 'coz all international a/ports r manned with skeleton staff even after 'duty hrs.' - and a BSO would be there to assist us with our 'Record of Landing' - irrespective of time of arrival.

Qorax

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
@ Qorax
Is there any special attraction for Newcomers in Regina or SASKATOON ?
I mean r there enough survival jobs and opportunities ?

hope73

Nov 16, 2009
qorax said:
Immigration Services : Calgary A/port

Timings* : 08:00 to 01:00, 7 days a week

Services Offered:
Port of Entry [POE] (Immigration [IMM] Services)
CANPASS-Air [CAN/AIR]
Designated Export Office [EXPORT]
HUB - Central Office [HUB]
NEXUS AIR [NEXUS/AIR]

NOTE:
U.S. Customs Pre-clearance is available.

*For our 'landings' we shouldn't worry, 'coz all international a/ports r manned with skeleton staff even after 'duty hrs.' - and a BSO would be there to assist us with our 'Record of Landing' - irrespective of time of arrival.

Qorax
Thanks a ton, Qorax.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
salmanahm said:
@ Qorax
Is there any special attraction for Newcomers in Regina or SASKATOON ?
I mean r there enough survival jobs and opportunities ?
1. The only attraction of staying in Saskatchewan is the 'ease' of sponsoring future relatives. Other provinces r not so friendly on this issue, especially since 2011. The other positive thing of Sask is that it's 'cost-of-living' is much lower than the rest. But, this province has its 'cons' as well... google it.

2. Not Regina, but Saskatoon is Ok for jobs. Saskatoon is a more industrialized & commercial city, but Regina is more laid-back with officialdom abound... the capital city u see!

Qorax

rahras76

Aug 29, 2008
I have landed in saskatoon. Its better than other part of Canada. Feel free if you need any help in Saskatoon . Please email me for any kind of help..Cheers Rahul
rahul0876@gmail.com

cofeemug

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all

I'm a Bangladeshi planned to land in saskatoon on 17 April. My route is Dhaka-Delhi -Toronto -saskatoon by Jet airways. Jet will allow 2 piece luggage 23kg per person. My question is : Will 'air Canada' carry same luggage without any charge to Saskatoon? or I have to collect luggage in Pearson & then 'check in' again. I need suggestion urgently.
Thanks in advance.

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
No extra charge for luggage in Canada!!! Luggage policy of the flight of origin will apply through out your journey! Canadian carriers will charge you for extra luggage only if you stop in a Canadian destination and claim your luggage there and resume your second half of the journey.

If your luggages are tagged to your final destination there is no fees in between even if you change the carriers!!