wakar.alam

Jun 14, 2011
All Brothers,

I need some samples of Study plan too. Please send to me wakar.alam@gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance.

EgyEpat

Dec 21, 2010
Hi guys,

I'll be highly appreciated if any of you please send me a copy of the SOP,study plan and cover letter for studying a diploma in business administration (management) as soon as possible, as I'll be submitting my papers to the embassy next few days for the September intake.

My ID is : ajmibrahim @ yahoo.com

It's Sooooooooooooooo Urgent :'(

ashpad

May 11, 2011
shoiab,

can u send me a study plan too??
email: ash_libra410@rediffmail.com

thanks in advance!! :)

samanehjoon

Sep 14, 2011
sample Study Plan for Quebec

ownr said:
Dear All,

I am going to apply for PhD(computer engineering) STUDENT VISA for Quebec and urgently need to write a study plan. It is highly appreciated if anyone of you scan end me the Study plan.

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Urgent

Thanks
Bets regards

Samaneh
samaneh_epa @ yahoo.com

song_of_baby

Sep 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
PER 23-09-2013, AOR 21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
Hopefully 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2014
would you please send me sample study plans too.
thanks

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
People who need SOP can download from the link posted in the thread below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/more-sop-materials-t75949.0.html;msg860417#msg860417

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
kawish said:
Plz some one send me the study plan...plzz..i will be thankfull to him/her.
Kawishd @ yahoo.com
The link is just above your post. Download it

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
@rhasan...well,thanks for telling that..but i have a few more questions so plz if u will try to answer those i will really appreciate..

i have done Alevels in bio,phy chem and i have applied for bachelors of science in biology..can you please tell me that could this be a study mismatch or not.moreover,as i am applying for an undergraduate plan so what important things should i include in my sop regarding my future plans and how this degree will benefit me in my home-country (i mean should i write that i will comeback to do masters in biology and serve for the betterment of my country in this field).if possible plz share your sop and cover letter.

secondly,my father had died and my mother is in a medical profession but my maternal uncle who lives in america has been supporting my education in pakistan and he will be supporting me in Canada too.i want to ask that can i write this reason in answer to that question"why he is sponsoring you?..reason is.."he is sponsoring me because i am an orphan and he has been supporting me for my education in my homecountry and he will bear all my expenses in canada too.He thinks in this way he will be able to share my mother's burden and also i will get higher and quality education.

plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gide me....its very very URGENT!!!!!!
tTHANKS IN ADVANCE..:)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
kawish said:
@ rhasan...well,thanks for telling that..but i have a few more questions so plz if u will try to answer those i will really appreciate..

i have done Alevels in bio,phy chem and i have applied for bachelors of science in biology..can you please tell me that could this be a study mismatch or not.moreover,as i am applying for an undergraduate plan so what important things should i include in my sop regarding my future plans and how this degree will benefit me in my home-country (i mean should i write that i will comeback to do masters in biology and serve for the betterment of my country in this field).if possible plz share your sop and cover letter.

secondly,my father had died and my mother is in a medical profession but my maternal uncle who lives in america has been supporting my education in pakistan and he will be supporting me in Canada too.i want to ask that can i write this reason in answer to that question"why he is sponsoring you?..reason is.."he is sponsoring me because i am an orphan and he has been supporting me for my education in my homecountry and he will bear all my expenses in canada too.He thinks in this way he will be able to share my mother's burden and also i will get higher and quality education.

plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gide me....its very very URGENT!!!!!!
tTHANKS IN ADVANCE..:)
There's nothing called study mismatch in undergraduate. It applies to master and doctoral level applications and only in very few circumstances in undergraduate. But you are clean in this case.

Well obviously you will have to write your purpose of going there specially because you are being sponsored by a 3rd party (+ why your sponsor is willing to pay more instead of just keeping you in the country for a less expensive education, etc.). You got the point right? Sharing my study plan won't help you but as an head's up, I used the plans in the above link to prepare mine. They are very well written by the most established applicants in the whole world (Asians).

You should mention that in your study plan.

skashif7

Sep 28, 2011
I need an urgent sample of study plan for canada visa .Can anyone who have study plan for canada ,kindly send me at my email address : s_kashif@hotmail.com
Please send me urgent

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
@rhasan

Can u plz suggest me some good reasons to the question that " why he is willing to pay more for me in canada rather than
keeping me in my homecountry...

thanks

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
kawish said:
@ rhasan

Can u plz suggest me some good reasons to the question that " why he is willing to pay more for me in canada rather than
keeping me in my homecountry...

thanks
That's your personal reasoning. Perhaps you can ask your uncle "why are you sponsoring me" and you will get ur answer :p