FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
What is the information in the stamp? Company name? Anything else that is not already in the letter?
its company name which is already there in letter head. no new information.

sg84

Aug 28, 2017
Hi All,

Can Any body please share Reference letter or format where he/she held more than 1 position in same company.
Do we need to share Promotion letters and salary revision letters along with reference letter

Prathi252

Jul 22, 2017
Hi all,
I have few doubts in preparing the employment reference letter. I have been in the same company for the past 8 years but in different regions( 2008-2012 in India , 2012-2015 in Usa and 2015-Till date in India) . I have been as software developer and technical lead currently. Can you please guide if 1 reference letter from my current supervisor would be sufficient or one for India covering both periods and one for Usa?
Your replies will be really helpful. Thanks in advance!

Walle2017

Feb 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
Hi all,
I have few doubts in preparing the employment reference letter. I have been in the same company for the past 8 years but in different regions( 2008-2012 in India , 2012-2015 in Usa and 2015-Till date in India) . I have been as software developer and technical lead currently. Can you please guide if 1 reference letter from my current supervisor would be sufficient or one for India covering both periods and one for Usa?
Your replies will be really helpful. Thanks in advance!
I have a similar situation. In addition to USA, I worked in Canada as well. And while entering employment record to indicate the work experience I had to enter a new record for this. But my company will give one reference for entire experience. How do I state?
Will additional Letter of explanation by my will help in this case?

najwa123

Sep 18, 2017
Hi have reference letter from my current employer as per CIC norms. Ita has all the details including contact and letter head in English but the company/hospital stamp is in arabic. Do I need to get it translated??
can you please tell me whether the contact information and address written generally down in the letterhead is enough? or it should written separately under the signature of the designated person as well ?

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
can you please tell me whether the contact information and address written generally down in the letterhead is enough? or it should written separately under the signature of the designated person as well ?
address and contact information down in the letter head is enough.

Jaiyesh11

Mar 15, 2018
Hello guys.
My total experience is 5+ years of two NOC codes. I have the reference letter for one NOC which is for 2 and half years. I am not able to get reference letter for the other NOC code (3 years). The company has given me the standard letter of experience and they are NOT willing to give me the letter in the format needed for Express entry. The standard letter of experience doesn't have 1) hours per week 2) Roles and responsibilities.. Will attaching pay stubs, appointment letters, service letters, etc. with the application help? Kindly advise.

Ashima1988

Mar 20, 2018
Can you please help me to understand the kind of reference letter needed after I got my ITA.
I am self employed and have a partnership firm

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all, need your advice. I'm in process of getting job ref letters from 3 different companies. One of the companies I worked with few years back, terminated my employment as I couldn't serve the full 3 months notice period and I joined another company (so mine was absconding case). If I show job reference letter from this company (I worked here for 2 years), Will it create any problem in my visa application ? Or visa officer is just concerned with the experience and roles and responsibilities as per NOC and doesn't matter to him if candidate was terminated ? Pls advise

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Hello guys, please I need help on this.

If you work in a family business, can your father (company owner) or brother (company manager) sign your employment reference letter for the company?
Thanks in advance.
Does anybody have any ideas about this? I have the same problem and I'm thinking about attaching a letter from the private company that manages my pension plan where it states that they received money from *family company* as part of my salary benefits from period A to period B... other than that I have no other proof that I worked like a regular employee unless I put in my tax declaration forms but those are very messy and totally in spanish, and I don't think I'll find anybody willing to do a certified translation of such bs document. Anyone with a better suggestion?

Yousaf22

Jun 24, 2018
Does the pay effect as i am working full time in audit firm but my pay is a stipend of rs 10000 per month will that make my experience ineligible

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
I strongly disagree with this format suggestion of yours. It does not contain the "required information" CIC is looking for. This might cause application rejection or delay.

Referring to:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Chaitra Ramesh

Apr 24, 2018
Hello,

I am stuck with a problem in the reference letter. I have told my HR that i am applying for a part time certification course and i would need the reference letter for it, unfortunately the subject of my letter says" Employment proof for part time certification course". But it also has a sentence " to whomsoever it may concern". Now i am really tensed if the subject of the letter would create a problem?

Please kindly help me on this .

Awaiting your response.