+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same day delivery of Application.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there an express way to have the application delivered same day?
I,m eligible today but was hoping to wait till July 8 when my DL will be 3 months old. Unfortunately it seems like it's too risky, so i'll have to apply as soon as they're done with the 3rd reading.
Thanks

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not to Sydney NS, that i can recall. driver's license age doesn't matter. it's a myth.

dandash

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline ... I need to know as well if there is any express service

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same day, or I should say one day, delivery for couriers and Canada Post only is possible between "major metropolitan areas". Sidney isn't one of them, according to Canada Post when I went in to a post office to check mailing options a couple of weeks back.

FedEx does have an option were you can phone in for immediate pickup and delivery, but how fast they can do it probably largely depends on where you are in the country and timing of their transport connections.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedros said:
Same day, or I should say one day, delivery for couriers and Canada Post only is possible between "major metropolitan areas". Sidney isn't one of them, according to Canada Post when I went in to a post office to check mailing options a couple of weeks back.

FedEx does have an option were you can phone in for immediate pickup and delivery, but how fast they can do it probably largely depends on where you are in the country and timing of their transport connections.
i used fedex, they told me they can't do same day. however they deposit it early next morning by 10 am. that's same for most couriers. just as good as same day. unless some law is changing drastically the next day.

flamingteeth

Star Member
May 26, 2014
UPS is one day faster than FeDEX.

I confirmed with them.

But even UPS does not have same day delivery, it should be tomorrow by 5:00pm.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Yes...all that is fine only if you are sending it earlier in the week....if you hit a Thursday or Friday ...then the whole thing of delivery into early next week ?Not sure how that works with the diff courier companies...

better sending something out Monday or max Tuesday. you get the idea..

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Other question guys, I just printed out my residence calculator and it came out in 2 pages is that normal.
My signature and the date are in a different page. Also does it matter if the date it was printed(bottom right side of the pages) is different from the date it's signed? I need to sign 2 days from now.