+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Salary paid in cash

Javtab

Jul 9, 2018
Hi,
I have been asked to submit documentary evidence of my work experience, such as, employment contract, salary slips and salary being transferred into my bank. Problem is, I don't have any of those. In Pakistan, every small and most medium sized companies don't have employment contracts, hardly pay taxes and salaries below a certain level are paid in cash.
My employer won't mind providing me any proof that may work.

I need urgent advice about what document should I provide IRCC as a proof of my employment.

Thanks

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
create a few salary slips on a pdf or word document and get them stamped by your employer. same with contract as well. seems like your employer is helpful enough to do this.

Javtab

Jul 9, 2018
create a few salary slips on a pdf or word document and get them stamped by your employer. same with contract as well. seems like your employer is helpful enough to do this.
Thanks for your response.
Yes, my employer is a decent person and he wouldn't mind doing it.

I hope some other forum members would also share their thoughts on this. Specially if some has been in the same situation.

Dec 29, 2018
Hi,
I have been asked to submit documentary evidence of my work experience, such as, employment contract, salary slips and salary being transferred into my bank. Problem is, I don't have any of those. In Pakistan, every small and most medium sized companies don't have employment contracts, hardly pay taxes and salaries below a certain level are paid in cash.
My employer won't mind providing me any proof that may work.

I need urgent advice about what document should I provide IRCC as a proof of my employment.

Thanks
I have same situation like you faced earlier, so what have you done for that and does it work also what's status ayour case Sir,

Javtab

Jul 9, 2018
I have same situation like you faced earlier, so what have you done for that and does it work also what's status ayour case Sir,
Sorry for a delayed response.
Luckily, My employer kept an old fashioned register with the names of each staff member, their salaries and the dates each staff member was paid. In addition, he also maintained an attendance register.
I attached scanned copies of multiple pages of salary register, attendance register along with a signed/stamped letter on company letterhead explaining all the documents I was providing.
It worked and it's been a month since I am in Canada.
Hope it works for you too.

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Even I don't have paystubs. You submitted only reference letter earlier ?
For job experience, Cic wants only the job letter which lists your duties, name , hours salary etc.

in order to build a more solid case attaching pay stubs, tax returns and licences are encouraged but are not mandatory .

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
hello every one I applied for noc 4214, got invitation .
2 days before I recived ADR request, I'm in Saudia in Arabia here my status is as dependant and it is mentioned on residential card dependent can't do any job.
but here in Saudia Arabia house wives are allowed to do teaching job only otherwise for other jobs ( doctor, nurses ) one has to come through proper work permission or work visa from their countries.
in my ADR they are requesting for work visa detail and provident fund
as my status is dependant and I did job only for 2 years I can't provide them these details , how I satisfied them about it

snajma

Mar 16, 2018
@Javtab
Hi
As you mentioned earlier that IRCC asked for your salary being transferred to your bank, then did only the pay slips suffice?

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
hello every one I applied for noc 4214, got invitation .
2 days before I recived ADR request, I'm in Saudia in Arabia here my status is as dependant and it is mentioned on residential card dependent can't do any job.
but here in Saudia Arabia house wives are allowed to do teaching job only otherwise for other jobs ( doctor, nurses ) one has to come through proper work permission or work visa from their countries.
in my ADR they are requesting for work visa detail and provident fund
as my status is dependant and I did job only for 2 years I can't provide them these details , how I satisfied them about it
What proof did you provide? Did it work?