Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
What is the processing time of restoration. Can I send an application for restoration of status while I am waiting for decision of my BOWP application. I know Ii will be refused as I didn't send one documents which is required. I applied online on Oct. 12, my WP expired Oct 18. I find out I have to sent that document (nomination cert.) even though it wasnt on the check list. I send it yesterday Oct 20 by case specific enquiry but there is a small chance they will accept it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONKUCHA said:
What is the processing time of restoration. Can I send an application for restoration of status while I am waiting for decision of my BOWP application. I know Ii will be refused as I didn't send one documents which is required. I applied online on Oct. 12, my WP expired Oct 18. I find out I have to sent that document (nomination cert.) even though it wasnt on the check list. I send it yesterday Oct 20 by case specific enquiry but there is a small chance they will accept it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated
You are not subject to restoration yet - you still have status - implied that is. You can't submit an application for restoration of status yet.

Your BOWP application is progressing while your current WP has expired. You are currently in implied status until the results of your BOWP application has been resolved. Hopefully CIC can link the doc you sent via CSE as an addendum to the current application. Then you don't have to file restoration. This is what you need to implore CIC to do.

.../atb

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
ragluf said:
You are not subject to restoration yet - you still have status - implied that is. You can't submit an application for restoration of status yet.

Your BOWP application is progressing while your current WP has expired. You are currently in implied status until the results of your BOWP application has been resolved. Hopefully CIC can link the doc you sent via CSE as an addendum to the current application. Then you don't have to file restoration. This is what you need to implore CIC to do.

.../atb
thanks
I just called cic help center and the lady told me to send missing document via CSE. When I told her I did she said now I have to wait because it is not guaranteed they will attach the document. If my explanation is good they can do it. Good think that I gave a long explanation of why I didn't attach teh doc and also explanation of my situation which is quite difficult. My husband has his business and he employs people. If he is out of status he will have to fire all employees.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
You can asked a Lawyers for proper advise please .And once your work permit yet refused there are other alternatives .So your nomination certificate missing ? But you have filed number .Asked a Professional advise from alawyer they can call CIC for you and asked them to hold the application

gosia.h

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
sasha18 said:
You can asked a Lawyers for proper advise please .And once your work permit yet refused there are other alternatives .So your nomination certificate missing ? But you have filed number .Asked a Professional advise from alawyer they can call CIC for you and asked them to hold the application
Unfortunately, lawyers only charge a lot of money and can't do anything for you. We know one personally, we were told what the truth is like. All information you can find online, on the forums and CIC website. You can apply for everything yourself, without middle man.

They might attach the cert before the application is processed but if you do get refused there is no going back. Restoration might take up to few months, you can't work or study - like a visitor visa.
You have 90 days from the refusal date to apply for restoration, if you stay in Canada (can't leave!).
If I were you, after refusal I would wait with restoration for like 89 days, you might get PR within that period;) If not, restore status then.

gosia.h

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
MONKUCHA said:
My husband has his business and he employs people. If he is out of status he will have to fire all employees.
My husband had to fire employees, company is on hold since April...
Stress... financial problems and more stress...
They have no mercy, computers deciding your future :(

Hope you sent it on time! Fingers crossed ;)

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
do you know what is the processing time for restoration

I just contacted my local MP so maybe she will be able to do something. I will not pay any money to the lawyer.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONKUCHA said:

I just contacted my local MP so maybe she will be able to do something. I will not pay any money to the lawyer.
Cannot find any specific reference to a time range for a restoration application. I have scoured the CIC procedures - cannot find any reference to a processing time for restoration. Before (in my experience), the quoted time with CIC agents (and this differs from agent to agent) is 8weeks and varies (+/- 1-2 weeks). A restoration application can be viewed as comprised of two parts - the restoration application itself, and then then processing of the applied for WP or SP. The restoration application is where the applicant is being evaluated if eligible for restoration of status - i.e. did not violate any of the terms and conditions imposed on the previous permit. If found to be eligible, then the associated application for the WP and SP is then processed.

So I term this usually as restoration application time + WP/SP application time = total period of restoration processing time.

Lately I have come across posts wherein the restoration application was processed much quicker, so the processing may have improved since then. The Foreign Workers section of the forum does have a lot of discussions on this.

And note on the local MP - though they can make ministerial inquiries on the status of the application, unfortunately they cannot influence the processing of an application.

.../atb

gosia.h

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
MONKUCHA said:

We contacted MP back in April too, they told us our application was messy that's why CIC refused us (cert missing is messy!), that's the help we got from MP... They can only get info for you (that you have already anyways!) but trust me, can't do a thing to help you!

Check restoration forums for timeline, as far as I remember there was people waiting between 3 and 5 months :(

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
gosia.h said:
We contacted MP back in April too, they told us our application was messy that's why CIC refused us (cert missing is messy!), that's the help we got from MP... They can only get info for you (that you have already anyways!) but trust me, can't do a thing to help you!

Check restoration forums for timeline, as far as I remember there was people waiting between 3 and 5 months :(
I just hope MP can do something about my PR application. I applied August 2015 and it's been 14 months already. People from July have started receiving PPR so I hope I could get PR by the time I got refusal of my WP application

gosia.h

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
MONKUCHA said:
I just hope MP can do something about my PR application. I applied August 2015 and it's been 14 months already. People from July have started receiving PPR so I hope I could get PR by the time I got refusal of my WP application
Again, MP can get only the info for you (you can do it yourself over the phone too). They can't speed things up or reverse the decision made.
You might get PR next month, they might attach the cert on time as well.
But there is an option it will all go the wrong way :(
Waiting game again...
Wish you lots of luck and hope for the best!

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Mp can speed.up things for you and help you
Some.got help from Mp .But see a Lawyers paying even hundred dollars for consultation

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
See if you can see an MP.Amarjeet .Soho .780 -497-3524

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
sasha18 said:
See if you can see an MP.Amarjeet .Soho .780 -497-3524
That MP is not from my area. I contacted my MP and I gonna talh to her on Monday.

I talked to emigration consultant and I was told no more than I know, thay are not able to do anything other than I already did

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Call him because he is not from my Area too but he did help a lot people .And got decision reversed