+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RESIDENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

Goli58

Jan 3, 2013
Mary Chad said:
Its high time, there should be a meeting between RQ'ed applicants and plan how to proceed with this otherwise we will be stuck for another 4-5 years in waiting game after RQ submission.....enough said its time for an action
That is why I contacted the Reporter, also I am meeting two of Liberal PM's on Friday, to tell them the story and providing my evidences.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goli58 said:
That is why I contacted the Reporter, also I am meeting to of Liberal PM's on Friday, to tell them the story and providing my evidences.
I wish you good luck...keep us posted...

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Mary Chad said:
I wish you good luck...keep us posted...
Mary may i ask your time line???
for citizenship.

Goli58

Jan 3, 2013
mirmukaramali said:
for citizenship.
Hi Every one,

If you are from ontario, feel free to contact Nicholas Keung Immigration Reporter @ Toronto Star
Please put the Subject: Residence Questionnaire

Also if you dont mind please mention your nationality
Email: Nkeung@thestar.ca

Tell him your story

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
Hi all,

this information from someone trustable and working in this field.

90% of the people who got the RQ they had left their home country to work in another country like Gulf area, USA , UK or Australia etc. and for sure this is before landed to Canada.

and the 10% they didn't satisfy the interviewer during the meeting. or they didn't show him/her a self confidence while answering the questions and instead they shows that they are afraid.

hope this will help you to understand why they give RQ

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
please all be care full don't leave Canada after you submit the RQ for long time, like leaving Canada. it will be more complicated sometimes.

Goli58

Jan 3, 2013
toto999 said:
Hi all,

90% of the people who got the RQ they had left their home country to work in another country like Gulf area, USA , UK or Australia etc. and for sure this is before landed to Canada.

and the 10% they didn't satisfy the interviewer during the meeting. or they didn't show him/her a self confidence while answering the questions and instead they shows that they are afraid.

Which 90%??? I never left my home country before Canada!!!! Before any interview I received RQ?!!?? I never left Canada after I landed!!!! Be careful when you publish your percentage!!!!

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toto999 said:
Hi all,

bull*censored word*.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirmukaramali said:
for citizenship.
Hi Mir
Applied Mar 2011
In process Oct 2011
Transfer Nov 2011
Test Jan 2012
RQ May 2012 (after 5 month of test, had a good interview, officer told he is fine with docs) Rq reason given in GCMS "Applicant didn't submitted travel history as per requested" BULL **** no one asked me for that, when i called CIC they were unable to answer no proof written or what so ever, i had the damn paper with me, they are the ones who refused to take a look and suddenly RQ, well but this will help me when i hire an attorney :) Cic can't lie like this.
RQ submitted :June 2012

Now file moved to St.Clair from Mississauga and they are telling the wait time for review only is 48 months. How efficient :mad:

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
toto999 said:
Hi all,
Hi toto999: I guess you are hurting people's feeling here. I never traveled other country ever since I came to Canada. I never have had any interview before I received RQ. I received it after writing the TEST. Please advise my case then. I was requested FingerPrinting 3 times saying that they never received it while RCMP told me they sent it to CIC twice, and electronically. Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
toto999 said:
please all be care full don't leave Canada after you submit the RQ for long time, like leaving Canada. it will be more complicated sometimes.
Hi toto999: Can someone leave Canada for vacation like 3-4 weeks after submitting RQ ? What if someone has family need after submitting RQ ?? What is the consequence ?? Please advise.

Goli58

Jan 3, 2013
Hi Every one,

If you are from Ontario, feel free to contact Nicholas Keung Immigration Reporter @ Toronto Star
Please put the Subject: Residence Questionnaire

Also if you dont mind please mention your nationality
Email: Nkeung@thestar.ca

Tell him your story

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
Hi saint4peace,

1- to leave for 3-4 weeks thats fine, but don't leave for long time, like some people they are applying for the Citizenship and leave Canada for few months or just leave canada and come back only for the oath then go back to home country or so those people will face a complicated case sometimes.

2- before coming to Canada, did you ever work outside your home country, or left your country for a long time?

3- as for your finger print, sorry i can't help here but why you don't take a letter from RCMP that they sent it to CIC and try to send this letter directly from your side to CIC.

toto999

Jan 4, 2013
Hi saint4peace,

1- to leave for 3-4 weeks thats fine, but don't leave for long time, like some people they are applying for the Citizenship and leave Canada for few months or just leave canada and come back only for the oath then go back to home country or so those people will face a complicated case sometimes.

2- before coming to Canada, did you ever work outside your home country, or left your country for a long time?

3- as for your finger print, sorry i can't help here but why you don't take a letter from RCMP that they sent it to CIC and try to send this letter directly from your side to CIC.