N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
edmonton1985 said:
Congrats! I hope i receive m wife's PR card by the end of this week hopefully !
Thanks!

edmonton1985 said:
i called CIC again and they tell me the same thing that there is no update and it doesnt even show whether they received my new photos back in April 25th, 2016. Even though I sent it by registered mail and it was received there and i have the record. Then she told me that the PR center does not put any updates on the file and they might have received the photos but probably didnt update it. I am wondering inf anyone else had the same discussion and then received the PR Card very shortly? Secondly, i have also seen people on this forum who have been saying that when they call the CIC agent, they tell them whether their card is in production or it has been dispatched. Do CIC agents have the access to that information or not?
I am really worried now since I know Canada Post might go on Strike starting next week.
I was told EXACTLY the same thing. They told me that CIC does not update ANYTHING until the PR card is actually shipped. It appears they were right. Because about 8 to 10 days after I had called, the card arrived at my sister's home.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
747-captain said:
Thanks!

I was told EXACTLY the same thing. They told me that CIC does not update ANYTHING until the PR card is actually shipped. It appears they were right. Because about 8 to 10 days after I had called, the card arrived at my sister's home.
yeh you are right. Well I just hope they print the card soon and send it to me. Dont know what is going to happen with this Canada Post strike.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, if my card has been sent out for production.
Does that mean I don't have to re-submit photo, or it's still unknown?
How long shall we receive pr cards after production?

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
if its production most probably your photos are okay.

call again in 2 days and they will tell you it has been dispatched.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
xceptional88 said:
I have been told that my wife's PR card has been shipped today.

We landed 16 March and re-sent photos 4 My 2016
did your card arrive yet? how long does it take for the PR to arrive my mail?

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
not yet

hopefully Monday

APL

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App:EE6-11-15/OldCEC 20-10-14
Doc's Request.
Doc Request- Sch A-3-12-15/none
AOR Received.
AOR:6-11-2015/19-02-15
Med's Request
Med:Passed19-11-15/Upfront-16-12-15
Passport Req..
PPR-waiting/29-2-16
VISA ISSUED...
PP Delivered-1-3-16
LANDED..........
15-3-2016
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I received my PR card on 24th June 2016. I received a photo re submission request back in early May and my photos reached CIC on 9th May 2016.

My landing date was 15th March 2016.

Alistair786

Jun 28, 2016
Hey,

I also received a photo resubmission request in Feb and resubmitted my photo received by the CIC on the 13 March 2016. Still waiting for my PR card, surely it can't possibly take so long to process? I have contacted the CIC helpline on a number of years and there seems to be no update on the system, in fact, it would seem that even the envelope hasn't been opened by the relevant department, as one would expect an update on the system at the minimum, if it had been opened. can anyone please shed any light on the situation, it all seems up in the air at the moment...

tommypau76

Mar 10, 2016
hi everyone!!

can someone please write the cic number to call for info?

my photos received by the man doug stephenson on april 25, no update since then...

thxxx and good luck everyone!

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015
tommypau76 said:
hi everyone!!

can someone please write the cic number to call for info?

my photos received by the man doug stephenson on april 25, no update since then...

thxxx and good luck everyone!
Hey I am in the same boat! my photos were received by doug stephenson as well on april 25th too!
I have no clue what is going on. I called CIC as well and they said no updates. It is so frustrating.

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hello Everyone,

I am in big trouble here and need your help please.

I landed in montreal and became PR holder on 05 Dec 2015. I had to travel back to UK in a week so I gave one of my freinds address in montreal. New set of photos requested in March and I sent those on 07 April. Since then I had been waiting, but on 23 June recieved the same request again from them for new set of photos. I need to re do them, but do I need to send it to P.O Box address, as last time I couldn't fully track the mail. So I assumed they might not have recieved the package previously? I am not in the country, should that be a different address?

Additionally, my friend has changed the address now, she has moved to Alberta and I need to change the address in the system. However I can't access the online service anymore, don't know why as previously I had been frequently using the online service but now it doesn't identify / retrieve the record for my application. Can anyone advise why this is so? does it mean my PR card has already been issued to previous address, therefore my application is closed?

Please advise how I can update the address without using online service while I am out of the country.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Call them and get your address updated and talk to them they will advise you of the status.

We received our card today.

Landed 16 March 2016
Photo resubmitted 04 May 2016
PR card received 27 June 2016

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
I am out of the country at the moment, can you advise the number I can from UK?.. I approached them earlier, but they didnt provide me this information. Nor they changed the address on the system.

xceptional88 said:
Call them and get your address updated and talk to them they will advise you of the status.

We received our card today.

Landed 16 March 2016
Photo resubmitted 04 May 2016
PR card received 27 June 2016

adaytoremember

Sep 18, 2014
Pak_UK said:
I am out of the country at the moment, can you advise the number I can from UK?.. I approached them earlier, but they didnt provide me this information. Nor they changed the address on the system.
Took me almost three seconds to google it. I'm slowing down...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/contacting-cic-call-centre-from-abroad-t63158.0.html

K_babelo

May 27, 2015
Became a Resident on Dec 25, 2015
Request for new pics - March 18, 2015
Sent photos the next day
no info after that

based on what one call center agent (out of 10 times I tried) told me - my card went into production May 6, then there was some ERROR

now when i am trying to call them to figure out what kind of "error" and what is going on with the card, since it's been half a year from my landing; they are telling me that they don't have any comments/information regarding my case,and I should just wait."if anything happens, they will contact me" :mad: :mad: :mad: