Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ZZ to be strong said:
I don't know whats meaning for MOC ?
MOC=Marriage of Convenience. The VO is questioning the legitimacy of the marriage.

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014 Marriage Questionarre
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
jes_ON said:
Marriage of Convenience. The VO is questioning the legitimacy of the marriage.
Thanks for your update. It means VO doubt the truth of marriage and think they got married becasue of immigration ?

Sorry, I am just guessing :(

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ZZ to be strong said:
Thanks for your update. It means VO doubt the truth of marriage and think they got married becasue of immigration ?
Yes, or at least they suspect that of the husband in India. There's also a "tip letter" on file, which likely means that someone has informed CIC of the possibility of marriage fraud.

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
ZZ to be strong said:
First of all, could you please provide your timeine? Like when you filed your CEC application ? When you got AOR ? When you added your spouse and when you sent out the relationship assessment questionnaire? This will be help to analyze your case.

Second, your spouse got refused VISA in Canada ? your spouse is outside Canada right now ? I don't know whats meaning for MOC ?

I feel they are doing the investigation on your spouse right now. Anyone can help here ? ? ?
I applied in Nov, 2012 and got AOR in February, 2013. I added my spouse when I applied for the immigration .
I sent out the questionnaire on April 4,2014.
My husband applied for the visa in 2010 from India and it got refused.

VinnyToronto

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 May 2013
Doc's Request.
21 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
21 June 2013
Med's Request
18 January 2014
Med's Done....
31 January 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
temmychun said:
Hi Vinny, we are on the same boat. I got my ready for visa letter from CIC today. However, it doesn't mentioned anything about my girlfriend. The letter only show my application number and my UCI. Do you have same situation as me before?

Also, CIC never ask medical exam from my girlfriend, I am really worried about that.
Congratulations for PPR, I don't think CIC will mention spouse or dependent details in PPR. However regarding medical request for your girl friend, sounds bit fishy. I would suggest you to call CIC and check the status about your dependent. Also good idea to request for GCMS notes, it will give some clarity on your girl friends status.

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
arorkama said:
I applied in Nov, 2012 and got AOR in February, 2013. I added my spouse when I applied for the immigration .
I sent out the questionnaire on April 4,2014.
My husband applied for the visa in 2010 from India and it got refused.
They might question mark in " My husband applied for the visa in 2010 from India and it got refused. " ?

They might doubt the frault of marriage. Sorry, I am just guessing..... :(

Anyone can help ?

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
spookyb said:
If I understand this correctly, you applied on June 21, 2013 as a single applicant even though you were already married as of May 27th? If that is the case, then that is the problem right there. You cannot apply as a single applicant if you are already married. Now that you have added your spouse to your application, the VO would have noted that the marriage took place before you sent the application, and you had declared yourself as single on the initial application.
Hello Guys,
I got married in New Delhi in 2013, my wife hired a lawyer from Canada to fill up my application properly and add what it requires.
They have sent my application to the immigration office and the Immigration office received my complete application in November 6/2013.
Then about five months ago the immigration office mailed me and asked my passport for further processing and visa issuance, I sent the passport and they confirmed receipt of the passport in Feb 1st 2014,but from that time yet I have not any updates and even no reply to my emails which I had sent them!
My application statues says that " we received your application in November 6 2013" the other update is this "Medical Result is received." nothing more.
It's good to be mentioned that We have submitted the Medical Result, Police Clearance Certificate, and all the other necessary docs along with the application, so the application was complete.
I'm just wonder that why yet I couldn't get Visa or any other new Updates!!
Is there any one to give me some information and share their guess and Ideas about my case?
Thanks in Advance..

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
VinnyToronto said:
Hello people,

Its 5 am in the morning, I have just reached home after finishing my landing at rainbow bridge.
finally long wait has been over, officially I am now Canadian PR.

Started my journey in 6 May 2013 and got the approval on 29 March 2014.

I am not able sleep now ;D

Thank you everyone for your support, guidance, comments and suggestions.. Eventhough I had hired lawyer I was constantly following this forum, it was really helpful to understand the process better.

I would like to wish everyone good luck on thier application, soon everyone will get good news..

One thing should be remmembred Patience is mother of all key
Hello Guys,
I got married in New Delhi in 2013, my wife hired a lawyer from Canada to fill up my application properly and add what it requires.
They have sent my application to the immigration office and the Immigration office received my complete application in November 6/2013.
Then about five months ago the immigration office mailed me and asked my passport for further processing and visa issuance, I sent the passport and they confirmed receipt of the passport in Feb 1st 2014,but from that time yet I have not any updates and even no reply to my emails which I had sent them!
My application statues says that " we received your application in November 6 2013" the other update is this "Medical Result is received." nothing more.
It's good to be mentioned that We have submitted the Medical Result, Police Clearance Certificate, and all the other necessary docs along with the application, so the application was complete.
Is there any one to give me some information and share their guess and Ideas about my case?
Thanks in Advance..

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
ZZ to be strong said:
They might question mark in " My husband applied for the visa in 2010 from India and it got refused. " ?

They might doubt the frault of marriage. Sorry, I am just guessing..... :(

Anyone can help ?
When I came to canada in 2008, I was unmarried but I got married in Aug,2008. So, My husband applied for visa in 2010 to accompany me during my college convocation, but his visa got refused.

temmychun

Jun 6, 2014
VinnyToronto said:
Congratulations for PPR, I don't think CIC will mention spouse or dependent details in PPR. However regarding medical request for your girl friend, sounds bit fishy. I would suggest you to call CIC and check the status about your dependent. Also good idea to request for GCMS notes, it will give some clarity on your girl friends status.
Thanks for your reply. How long the GCMS notes take? I check online some people said it takes 6 weeks. I don't have 6 weeks to wait the report because I have to send my passport within 40 days. I tried to connect the doctors to see if my girlfriend can have the ME without the form, but all the doctors not accept until she has IMM1017. I did call CIC before but they said if the case send to Ottawa, they cannot access to it. Desperateness...

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
jes_ON said:
Yes, or at least they suspect that of the husband in India. There's also a "tip letter" on file, which likely means that someone has informed CIC of the possibility of marriage fraud.
I have the same situation here. I am a Oct 2013 CEC Applicant. Got AOR Nov 2013. Got married on Oct 2013. Added my husband on Jan 2014. Received CIC marriage assessment questionarre on Apr 2014 and sent out docs at the end of April. Since that, start waiting my ME...... Usually, most of the Oct 2013 applicant has already PPR, I know adding spouse will delay case processing time. But it has been almost 2 months now, still no any news from CIC....

My husband is in Canada. He is International student. He came to canada July 2012 and never leave Canada since he came here. I knew him on 2012 through his sister as we are friends in the same college. Me and my husband are friends until Aug 2013 and decided to marriage on Sep 2013. Finally got married on Oct 2013 in Canada. I submiited supporting docs to CIC including marriage certificate, pics, joint account, tax return, same living address mail, car insurance, phone monthly billing bill and msg record and 2 declariation letter from our friends. But I did not submit a lot of pics as we are not that type of person like to take pics. I am afraid that VO will doubt our marriage because got married immidiately after I filed my case or not too much pics ? I am really worried...

I don't know how long I still have to wait it for ...... Our marriage is true and based on love. Based on your experience, do you know how long I can get an update ?

Thanks in advance for all your help :) !!!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Qiyam said:
Could you identify under which immigration program you applied? Are you CEC applicant, family class applicant...? Which Visa Office did you send your passport to?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ZZ to be strong said:
I have the same situation here. I am a Oct 2013 CEC Applicant. Got AOR Nov 2013. Got married on Oct 2013. Added my husband on Jan 2014. Received CIC marriage assessment questionarre on Apr 2014 and sent out docs at the end of April. Since that, start waiting my ME...... Usually, most of the Oct 2013 applicant has already PPR, I know adding spouse will delay case processing time. But it has been almost 2 months now, still no any news from CIC....
Me and my husband are friends until Aug 2013 and decided to marriage on Sep 2013. Finally got married on Oct 2013 in Canada.... I am afraid that VO will doubt our marriage because got married immidiately after I filed my case ...
First, congratulations on your marriage! As far as waiting 2 months, that is not a long time in terms of processing PR applications, you should get used to it :)

Second - yes, it is very strange that you got engaged, applied as a single person, and then immediately got married after you applied. If you had waited a couple of weeks to apply after you got married, it would have been a much more "normal" application. Don't know what to tell you, but the fact that he's already in Canada may make it less of an issue.

ZZ to be strong

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
jes_ON said:
First, congratulations on your marriage! As far as waiting 2 months, that is not a long time in terms of processing PR applications, you should get used to it :)

Second - yes, it is very strange that you got engaged, applied as a single person, and then immediately got married after you applied. If you had waited a couple of weeks to apply after you got married, it would have been a much more "normal" application. Don't know what to tell you, but the fact that he's already in Canada may make it less of an issue.
Thanks for your answer :) It is my fault actually. At that time, I was thinking to file my case first and added my husband later, that would be fine. I did not realize that adding spouse after filed the CEC case causing too much delay.... A little bit regret... but nothing can change right now, except for wait.........

Thanks for you answer :) I think I have to wait... You think do I need to order a note at the beginning of the July to see what is going on my case ?

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
jes_ON said:
Could you identify under which immigration program you applied? Are you CEC applicant, family class applicant...? Which Visa Office did you send your passport to?
I'm in family class applicant,My Wife came from canada to new delhi, we got married and when they went back to canada they sent my application and sponsored me...