+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REQUEST FOR ACCOMMODATION NEAR UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO.

pondicherry

Jun 16, 2015
REQUEST FOR INFORMATIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION IN TORONTO.

Dear all
I am coming to do Phd in university of Toronto at ST.George campus from September 7th 2015. I am female from Chennai India. My visa period is more than four years from 2015- September. I need a furnished room with bath with cooking facility, very near to my campus. Rent should be within five hundred CAD/pmo Though I have a relative there, I do not want to give trouble to them. I prefer independent room or can share with a girl mostly Indian if it is a big room and the room mate should also stay with me for more than a year. Any information regarding availability of rental accommodation, as told above may please inform me and help me.

My whatapp number is 919444805514

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you looked at the resources offered here?
http://www.housing.utoronto.ca/index.htm

PoojaPanjabi

Sep 9, 2015
Stated type of private accommodation all in will hard to get. As Accommodation in Toronto not that cheap unless you really chose to compromise every things and bother with number of people sharing same room and washroom sleeping etc. For girls it is more hard I believe. I do not know if university hostel have that rage accommodation available. My brother is leaving back India after completing his training in September 15. He is living in one studio basement accommodation (very near to Kennedy subway station) for single all furnished with all separate entrance, kitchen, washroom at Scarborough in $700 inclusive all for single. I loved that when I went to meet him there from all aspects. It has Cable, 3 Indian Channel, wall mount TV, and WiFi too. They do not allow maximum of two (it has 2 bed in same studio but for two rent was 800 monthly). Not sure it was occupied as it is in prime area and good neighborhood, if you want try drop them email inquiry on pafcanada@gmail.com if it work for you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
PoojaPanjabi said:
Stated type of private accommodation all in will hard to get. As Accommodation in Toronto not that cheap unless you really chose to compromise every things and bother with number of people sharing same room and washroom sleeping etc. For girls it is more hard I believe. I do not know if university hostel have that rage accommodation available. My brother is leaving back India after completing his training in September 15. He is living in one studio basement accommodation (very near to Kennedy subway station) for single all furnished with all separate entrance, kitchen, washroom at Scarborough in $700 inclusive all for single. I loved that when I went to meet him there from all aspects. It has Cable, 3 Indian Channel, wall mount TV, and WiFi too. They do not allow maximum of two (it has 2 bed in same studio but for two rent was 800 monthly). Not sure it was occupied as it is in prime area and good neighborhood, if you want try drop them email inquiry on pafcanada @ gmail.com if it work for you.
Important to note that Kennedy subway station is NOT near the St George campus.