+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reposting my questions

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am filling the citizenship application form

1) I have done engineering in my home country and did a post graduate 2 year diploma in canada, what should i put in my highest education level ? my diploma or my bachelors degree ?

2) what is national identity document ? Is it no for me ?
I have only my drivers license from canada and my passport from my country of origin, I guess they are not counted for it

3) what would be my category ?

I am not a refugee and nobody is sponsoring me, so is it going to be economic ? I got PR under canadian experience class

4) if did my diploma in english here, my last question in the form, did you take an english test would be yes ? But it has been 5 years i have done my studies , or do I have to mark no and take a separate test ?

Thanks in advance

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you're looking at a wrong application form... I don't know what you're talking about...

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

cursor18

May 31, 2015

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Works fine for me using the above link. Clear your browser history/cookies and try again
The correct form gets downloaded CIT0002

its not that, the questions I asked for filling my form:

1) I have done engineering in my home country and did a post graduate 2 year diploma in canada, what should i put in my highest education level ? my diploma or my bachelors degree ?

I have only my drivers license from canada and my passport from my country of origin, I guess they are not counted for it

I am not a refugee and nobody is sponsoring me, so is it going to be economic ? I got PR under canadian experience class

4) if did my diploma in english here, my last question in the form, did you take an english test would be yes ? But it has been 5 years i have done my studies , or do I have to mark no and take a separate test ?

cursor18

May 31, 2015
its not that, the questions I asked for filling my form:

Instead of 1,2,3,4. It would be better if you put what question number in the form you are talking about
Also my suggestion is read the Instruction Guide: Most of your answers are self explanatory
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html

If still in doubt then post those questions (with the respective form question number).

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Instead of 1,2,3,4. It would be better if you put what question number in the form you are talking about

Page 2 - National Identity document, last question on page 2

Page 3 - first question, highest level of education, I did bachelors of engineering in my home country and post graduate diploma in Canada

page 3 - last question, did you take a designated english language test ? As I did my diploma here, is it going to be yes ?

page 1 - question 1, what is my program ? I am not a refugee, neither is anyone sponsoring me, i got my PR as canadian experience class, so I believe my category is economic and question 2, would be canadian experience class?

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
You are looking at the wrong form. The correct form should be named CIT 0002 and not imm0008enu.
The form you are trying to fill out is the one for Permanent Residency and not citizenship.

cursor18

May 31, 2015
Page 2 - National Identity document, last question on page 2

Page 3 - first question, highest level of education, I did bachelors of engineering in my home country and post graduate diploma in Canada

page 3 - last question, did you take a designated english language test ? As I did my diploma here, is it going to be yes ?

page 1 - question 1, what is my program ? I am not a refugee, neither is anyone sponsoring me, i got my PR as canadian experience class, so I believe my category is economic and question 2, would be canadian experience class?
I dont think you are reading form CIT 0002 (version 12-2019)

Pg 2 last Q is Q9 b which talk about Eligibility if its a protected person
Pg 3 - first Q is Q9 c which talks about Eligibility as a Crown Servant

Either you are looking at different form or different version of form CIT0002

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think you are reading form CIT 0002 (version 12-2019)

Pg 2 last Q is Q9 b which talk about Eligibility if its a protected person
Pg 3 - first Q is Q9 c which talks about Eligibility as a Crown Servant

Either you are looking at different form or different version of form CIT0002

thank you for saving me, I was looking at the wrong form, so the form to be filled for citizenship is CIT 0002 ?

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am filling my form here, Is it mandatory to submit my print out for physical presence calculator ? I use to live in Windosr before, and have done various day trips to detroit , I have to include all of them in the physical presence calculator, I know I have 1095 days in all

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am filling my form here, Is it mandatory to submit my print out for physical presence calculator ? I use to live in Windosr before, and have done various day trips to detroit , I have to include all of them in the physical presence calculator, I know I have 1095 days in all
Please just follow the IRCC application guide. You will get a returned application if you're missing something and I'm sure IRCC will let you know what's missing.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But I dont know the number of days and dates when I have crossed the border into the states, so how will my physical calculator be correct ? and they specifically mentioned i should list all the day trips, vacations out of the country