Reposting my questions

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But I dont know the number of days and dates when I have crossed the border into the states, so how will my physical calculator be correct ? and they specifically mentioned i should list all the day trips, vacations out of the country
How come you have no record at all? Nothing to track at all? Did you not save your trips on your calendar at all? or hotel bookings in your email or credit card record etc... I've heard that you can order your entry records from CBSA or something but that doesn't include dates when you leave the country. If you've only done day trips, that should be enough then.

cursor18

May 31, 2015
I am filling my form here, Is it mandatory to submit my print out for physical presence calculator ? I use to live in Windosr before, and have done various day trips to detroit , I have to include all of them in the physical presence calculator, I know I have 1095 days in all
IRCC is not going to take your word for it. It needs paperwork/evidence

Yes - it is mandatory. If anything is missed or incorrect, your app maybe returned as well. Make sure you have ALL records of day trips and put into the Calculator
The Physical Presence calculation is the very heart of your Czship, to determine if you have 1095 days or not

Side note - Make sure you apply with MORE than 1095 days (I would suggest 2-3 week buffer, in case of missed calculations etc)

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are applying for Canadian Citizenship you do not need to request your Traveller History Report from the CBSA. Checking "Yes" on page 5, Question 14 (b) of your application form permits Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to collect the report on your behalf

this is what it says on the website, i did check the 14(b) as yes..authorizing IRCC to take my information from the border services, you see if I add the physical presence calculator print out with my citizenship application, I may have missed atleast some 20-25 days..and if my CBSA report doesnt match with my entries in my print out, that can be providing them incorrect information..even with 20-25 days missing, I still have an excess of 120 days over the 1095..I am not sure how to proceed

cursor18

May 31, 2015
If you are applying for Canadian Citizenship you do not need to request your Traveller History Report from the CBSA. Checking "Yes" on page 5, Question 14 (b) of your application form permits Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to collect the report on your behalf

this is what it says on the website, i did check the 14(b) as yes..authorizing IRCC to take my information from the border services, you see if I add the physical presence calculator print out with my citizenship application, I may have missed atleast some 20-25 days..and if my CBSA report doesnt match with my entries in my print out, that can be providing them incorrect information..even with 20-25 days missing, I still have an excess of 120 days over the 1095..I am not sure how to proceed
Try this: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/international-visitors/i-94
Not sure if all day trips would come up

Last edited:

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

If I were you, I would request Traveller History Report from CBSA. And that's to help you fill out your physical presence form as you have to submit it.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
If you have made many day trips to the USA then there is a very high chance that IRCC will request your US Travel History during your processing. When requested, go to the DHS website and extract your file. This is the website where you can find your travel history and latest I-94. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

Reactions: wstrn24

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have made many day trips to the USA then there is a very high chance that IRCC will request your US Travel History during your processing. When requested, go to the DHS website and extract your file. This is the website where you can find your travel history and latest I-94. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search
Interesting. I just checked and got all my history there. I didn't include the PR flagpole day on my physical presence form tho.

I think that's all OP needs.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am done filling my form, thanks again with the USA travel history thing, I dint know it is accessible for public, that too immediately without an application or fee.

few last questions, I am doing the checklist..

what is personal identification document ? is my canadian drivers license good ?

for proof of english , I have my diploma graduation certificate, it just has my name, my college name and the name of the program I finished, everything written in english, is that good ?

travel documents photocopies: do I photocopy just my first and last page of passport or all stamped pages for the last 5 years ?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am done filling my form, thanks again with the USA travel history thing, I dint know it is accessible for public, that too immediately without an application or fee.

few last questions, I am doing the checklist..

what is personal identification document ? is my canadian drivers license good ?

for proof of english , I have my diploma graduation certificate, it just has my name, my college name and the name of the program I finished, everything written in english, is that good ?

travel documents photocopies: do I photocopy just my first and last page of passport or all stamped pages for the last 5 years ?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/identity/acceptable-documents-show-identity-applications.html

For the passport, I believe it's only required a copy of the biometric page.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all or your assistance.. just couriered my application to Nova Scotia