--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
Hello Guys

I need help here with renewing Indian passport in Toronto, canada. Me and my wife are PR here and got married couple of years ago in india and have a marriage certificate. Now its time I need to renew my Indian passport and also wanted to add my spouse name included.
As per BLS canada website i need to get the marriage certificate attested by home state department and ministry of external affairs Delhi. Also a affidavit that both are married and notarised by lawyer in canada.

Since we both live in canada. I can easily get the affidavit notarized in canada but not sure how i can get the marriage certificate attestation from MEA delhi and home department india ??

Does anyone have any info on this ??
Will there be any issues if i renew my passport without including my spouse name ?? Can someone please answer.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
http://mea.gov.in/apostille.htm

check this you can send your marriage certificate to India there may be agents who could do this for you. or you can send some one as your representative to do this work.Atmost it may take a 15 days to finish both state and mea stamps