+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection under spp for a decent profile!! Kindly suggest solution.

varun_123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 july 2015
IELTS Request
done 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 july 2015
Med's Done....
11-07-15
Interview........
N.A.
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
hopefully soon (;
@mitali what was your score in all the subject in graduation ??

Canada _765

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Very soon
She has 59% ... She has written on her 1st post :p

varun_123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 july 2015
IELTS Request
done 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 july 2015
Med's Done....
11-07-15
Interview........
N.A.
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
hopefully soon (;
Canada _765 said:
She has 59% ... She has written on her 1st post :p
i want to know her marks in subject wise, there are some cases rejected due to low marks in core subjects.

mitali_123

Dec 18, 2014
CAIPS NOTES EXPLANATION:

PA Proposes to study Financial Planning and Wealth Management at Lambton college. Course contents reviewed and has no applicability outside CDA. Strong concerns re: Purpose of studies and not satisfies is a logical progression of studies . Not evident in general why PA would study in Canada at such great expenses. PA has no proof of establishment or ties to return to in home country . Overall not satisfied on balance that PA is a genuine student nor that she would respect terms of authorised stay, nor that S-1 is not for purposes of facilitating entry to CDA for other reasons. Not satisfied PA meets requirements of S-1 . Application refused.

Vibin10

Dec 4, 2014
Hey there Mitali,

I read your profile and CAIPS notes. Try to follow my below suggestions;

1. Defer course to next in-take and choose PG in Business Management Lambton (Relevant course)
2. Pay your GIC 1 year and Tuition 1 year (I believe you have done it already) and Show ITR returns of your Father/Mother.
3. Show valuation report of your family wealth get notarized from a Lawyer
4. Write a very strong SOP stating that you got plans returning to India and make sure you write down your "last rejection reason" and how your profile looks different this time around.
5. Try applying online this time

***GODSPEED***

jetain sahota

Feb 20, 2015
me to got rejection stating your proposed programme is not reasonable in light of your past studies and future aspects.....i hve reapplied my visa under general category for may batch on4th feb and got dispatch message on 20th feb...but not got any email...m a little tensed..qualification= 10th 7 cgpa 12th 58.2% with 7 bands

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jetain sahota said:
me to got rejection stating your proposed programme is not reasonable in light of your past studies and future aspects.....i hve reapplied my visa under general category for may batch on4th feb and got dispatch message on 20th feb...but not got any email...m a little tensed..qualification= 10th 7 cgpa 12th 58.2% with 7 bands
when did u apply 1st time>

Which university r u going?

tejpal90

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
AS per CAIPS NOTES EXPLANATION i think u need change course.
and not give appropriate reason. my advice u go another pg level course
and pls delete ur inbox messages because memory full/

Imrankhan2093

Sep 18, 2015
mitali_123 said:
This is Mitali from Mumbai.

Applied under SPP on Dec 8th 2014 for Lambton college - Fiancial Planning & Wealth Management course for JAN 2015 intake.
Got rejection on 8th January
Reasons- 1: Purpose of Visit
2: Proposed course not relevant to previous study/job.

My Profile-

10th - 85%
12th commerce - 79%
Bachelors in commerce- 59% aggregate no backlogs
IELTS - 7.5
Work ex- 1.5yrs as Commercial and Accounting executive
No gaps

Experienced people please suggest solution in my case as i am really interested in pursuing Financial planning course for CFA certification. I have employment history in accounting but wish to change my stream. It was explained in my SOP for visa. I am shocked about rejection and want to know what steps to take for MAY intake.

Do i change my college? Do i change my course to accounting, but i am interested in Finance which is relevant to my under grad education. Do i get caips notes?

HELP PLEASE !!!
Imran here actually I have received Consecutive 3 Rejections and I have almost a same profile as yours...can u plss text me back if you got the visa.

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jeez people, CIC does not care about your grades, once you are accepted by an university/college, all they care is about your property, reason for studying, past course applicability. THAT'S ALL, don't spread wrong information.