Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Omg it's lIke they were being negative I suggest you get lawyer. Something with the interview seems like it's not right i can tell you and your man are priviate people, appeal

lena2010

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Omg it's lIke they were being negative I suggest you get lawyer. Something with the interview seems like it's not right i can tell you and your man are priviate people, appeal
I know.
It almost seems like my husband didn't look gay enough.
And I told him he should wear a pink shirt. Lol :)

I got a wordy friend to write an e mail to my MP.

For now, I'm just praying for TRV

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I am catholic and I been praying for you guys. My husband is European to he's portugese and I know European men especially from southern Europe are machon. Infant Jesus of prague really help during the proccess yeah get to the bottom of this

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
I know.
It almost seems like my husband didn't look gay enough.
And I told him he should wear a pink shirt. Lol :)

I got a wordy friend to write an e mail to my MP.

For now, I'm just praying for TRV
Hi Lena,
I'm sorry to hear about this.
I would suggest you get a lawyer immediately to guide you, do not waste time. I know this is very hard but pls pull yourself together and find out what your next course of action should be.

lena2010

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
He's not doing very well in Bosnia :(
Hes a tough one in this relationship, but this really hit him hard. I just hope he gets his TRV. I don't know. I'm scared for him now. It could be a bad day but he's really not doing good.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
He's not doing very well in Bosnia :(
Hes a tough one in this relationship, but this really hit him hard. I just hope he gets his TRV. I don't know. I'm scared for him now. It could be a bad day but he's really not doing good.

think postivê and prayer are you going.to see a lawyer

lena2010

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
think postivê and prayer are you going.to see a lawyer
Were waiting to see what's gonna happen with his TRV. I mean he works here, he has work permit, shouldn't that count for something?
If that doesn't happen, I don't know what we will do. We will get the lawyer.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
In case Google immgration lawyer and read reviews

FairyRaichu

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
I am catholic and I been praying for you guys. My husband is European to he's portugese and I know European men especially from southern Europe are machon. Infant Jesus of prague really help during the proccess yeah get to the bottom of this
Same, Muslim and hoping all goes well for him

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Were waiting to see what's gonna happen with his TRV. I mean he works here, he has work permit, shouldn't that count for something?
If that doesn't happen, I don't know what we will do. We will get the lawyer.
Lena, pls do just get a consultation from a lawyer to know ur options, if an appeal is an option then it needs to be filed in 30 days, don't waste time. What if a TRV get rejected, what then? None of us are legal experts out here. Lawyers know the law inside out and maybe able to help you.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why not contact the law firm that generously provides this free forum? ;)

lena2010

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Lena, pls do just get a consultation from a lawyer to know ur options, if an appeal is an option then it needs to be filed in 30 days, don't waste time. What if a TRV get rejected, what then? None of us are legal experts out here. Lawyers know the law inside out and maybe able to help you.
I wrote an e mail to the lawyer. She also said that we should wait it out to hear about TRV first. It takes couple of days. She said that since he has a job and a valid work permit that he should be ok. She also said that replying could be the best way to go, since mistakes on our application are easily fixable. When she read the rejection letter she also said what all of us did, that it seems that he just did not believe he was gay. Well, he might really not look like one (how in the he'll do you look gay).
Well anyways.
I have to work triple time now to pay our bills, our taxes for the last year, our car insurances, our rent and everything else that a normal couple has to pay for. This is really not doable without him. He was making more than me and we really had a nice life. He should have never left the country. :(
Today he said that he never deserves this to happen, and he didn't.
Thank you for your prayers, I'm praying as well. I didn't go to a church in a while but I will tonight. In couple of days we will know about TRV.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I wrote an e mail to the lawyer. She also said that we should wait it out to hear about TRV first. It takes couple of days. She said that since he has a job and a valid work permit that he should be ok. She also said that replying could be the best way to go, since mistakes on our application are easily fixable. When she read the rejection letter she also said what all of us did, that it seems that he just did not believe he was gay. Well, he might really not look like one (how in the he'll do you look gay).
Well anyways.
I have to work triple time now to pay our bills, our taxes for the last year, our car insurances, our rent and everything else that a normal couple has to pay for. This is really not doable without him. He was making more than me and we really had a nice life. He should have never left the country. :(
Thank you for your prayers, I'm praying as well. I didn't go to a church in a while but I will tonight. In couple of days we will know about TRV.

Right now your husband is in shock, but I think he will get it what cic expect you to do swing on a chandler and yell we are gay

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Well anyways.
That's good to hear. Don't be disheartened you are not alone, both of you are in our thoughts and prayers, we are with you in this journey. Look at how many people responded to you. Cheer up, smile, all will be well soon. God bless!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
On the Vienna office this is discrimination maybe the lawyer can prove it because to me sounds like discrimination and the interviewer should be fired