+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected for TRV twice. Need help with re-application!

trez93

Jun 28, 2015
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and was compelled to join after reading everyone's situation when applying for a TRV.

I have already applied twice, and got rejected with: Travel History, Purpose of Travel & Insufficient Funds (the first time), and Travel History, Family Ties and Insufficient Funds (the second time).

The second time's reasons for rejection took me quite by surprise since I only added more documents to the previous application.

My situation? Well, I have just completed probation and am looking forward to visiting my uncle in Canada for two weeks. I have given every possible evidence of proof of relationship, property. I don't really have any travel history as I have visited only my hometown for the past 10 years. How do I "convince" the VO that I will return? and prove that I have sufficient funds in spite of my uncle's invitation letter clearly stating that he will fend for all my living expenses.

Regards

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
trez93 said:
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and was compelled to join after reading everyone's situation when applying for a TRV.

I have already applied twice, and got rejected with: Travel History, Purpose of Travel & Insufficient Funds (the first time), and Travel History, Family Ties and Insufficient Funds (the second time).

The second time's reasons for rejection took me quite by surprise since I only added more documents to the previous application.

My situation? Well, I have just completed probation and am looking forward to visiting my uncle in Canada for two weeks. I have given every possible evidence of proof of relationship, property. I don't really have any travel history as I have visited only my hometown for the past 10 years. How do I "convince" the VO that I will return? and prove that I have sufficient funds in spite of my uncle's invitation letter clearly stating that he will fend for all my living expenses.

Regards
Family ties refer to your family ties - should be strong in India than in canada. What have, you showed?
Funds - what have you showed for ur uncle Sid and ur side - and in what forms?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CIC has concerns you are looking to remain in Canada long term. So you need to provide stronger ties to your home country to have any chance of approval.

What evidence have you provided to show ties to your home country?

trez93

Jun 28, 2015
Thank you for the reply guys..

@Boltz & Scylla..My first application didn't get refused for this reason, the second application did. My family and I are based in UAE. I don't really know what to submit for it. ANy suggestions? I have submitted my parents' property, funds (in India).

Finance-wise...I've given my bank statements, salary certificate. Uncle's side I've given his tax rebate forms.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your parents' property and funds shows that your parents have ties to your home country / country of residence - not you.

Do you have a full time job that you have to return to? Can you show proof of full time employment and a letter from your employer confirming you have been given a holiday? Are you attending school? Can you show proof from your school that you are a full time student and that you have paid the tuition fees for the next semester? Do you own any property yourself?

trez93

Jun 28, 2015
Hey Scylla! Okay, Im just 22, and I have only just completed probation (6 months) on my 2nd job here. At this age I dont really have the funds to own property. I honestly can't think of any "financial" ties, apart from me being a support to my family.

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Hi,

Can you advise on the dates you apply? I am curious as my mom applied and she was refused two weeks ago. I would like to reapply for her but not sure if there is any wait time before you can reapply?

Your situation is interesting.