+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding work permit validity

Ayakeish

Nov 14, 2023
Good day, I am wondering how long is the work permit Validity. I have SINP support letter and approval. Thanks

Ayakeish

Nov 14, 2023
So you have applied for the work permit and employer has filed for LMIA exemption with the support letter? Most likely a year.
I am going to apply for a work permit made outside canada. I already have sinp support letter and sinp approval. My employer is going to complete the employer compliance fee online.

How to file for LMIA exemption? Is that the same when my employer make the employer compliance fee online?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am going to apply for a work permit made outside canada. I already have sinp support letter and sinp approval. My employer is going to complete the employer compliance fee online.

How to file for LMIA exemption? Is that the same when my employer make the employer compliance fee online?
Employer will get LMIA exemption once employer fills out paperwork for compliance. Once you have that then you can apply for work permit. Processing depends on where you live.

Ayakeish

Nov 14, 2023
Employer will get LMIA exemption once employer fills out paperwork for compliance. Once you have that then you can apply for work permit. Processing depends on where you live.
I am submitting my application for work permit made outside Canada through online. I am doing it myself.