Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I’m a permanent resident of canada. My mom and sister wants to apply for visitor visa. My sister is 22 years old. Do I have to make a single application for them? Or its going to be individual? My father will be the sponsor for both and I will also provide invitation letter

Please guide thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m a permanent resident of canada. My mom and sister wants to apply for visitor visa. My sister is 22 years old. Do I have to make a single application for them? Or its going to be individual? My father will be the sponsor for both and I will also provide invitation letter

Please guide thank you
If 22, she is an independent so separate from your parents. She needs to show her own funds (they may or may not consider your parents), travel history, ties to home country and reasons to travel.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015

Please guide thank you
yes for 22+ Separate application required

as per IRCC dependent child means

• under 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner
  • 22 years of age or older, have depended substantially on the financial support of the parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to support themselves financially due to a physical or mental condition (it is the financial dependency that must have been ongoing since before the age of 22. It is not necessary for the physical or mental condition to have existed before the age of 22.)

Good Luck

Saqib240

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
No! File separately. I did this mistake. Both were rejected. Then I filled it seperately and my mother got approved.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
No! File separately. I did this mistake. Both were rejected. Then I filled it seperately and my mother got approved.
I applied for my parents visitor visa, it got rejection based on the following reason.
As my parents doesn’t own any property backhome could not show anything.

I am a PR since 2020 , and meeting LICO for supervisa.
Should I apply for super visa or apply visitor visa?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Thank you.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I applied for my parents visitor visa, it got rejection based on the following reason.
As my parents doesn’t own any property backhome could not show anything.

I am a PR since 2020 , and meeting LICO for supervisa.
Should I apply for super visa or apply visitor visa?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Thank you.
Sorry to hear this
So first bullet of rejection is can be handle by "Super Visa " as in S V LICO will take of this
for 2nd bullet what reason you mentioned in invite letter for them to visit ?

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
but sister’s visa got rejected?