+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Visa Application Approval Email

noa11sky

Dec 15, 2013
Guys VFS Manila yung nag-process ng visa application ko, nung Dec 13 nakareceive ako ng email mula sa CIC eto yung sabi:

Visa application, tracking ID No.20130805PHMNWKR04775 – Your processed visa application has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office MANILA on 13/12/2013 and was forwarded to Canada Visa Application Center.To know more, please call Canada Visa Application Center helpline number at +6327894900 or visit the website.

ibig sabihin ba nyan refused yung application ko? anong klaseng email ba yung dapat kong matanggap pag approve yung visa ko? Can anyone help me out, thanks in advance po!

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hi, You may have to communicate in common language in order to get responses from experts :)

Kiranmai

iamsol88

Oct 20, 2013
noa11sky said:
Guys VFS Manila yung nag-process ng visa application ko, nung Dec 13 nakareceive ako ng email mula sa CIC eto yung sabi:

Visa application, tracking ID No.20130805PHMNWKR04775 – Your processed visa application has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office MANILA on 13/12/2013 and was forwarded to Canada Visa Application Center.To know more, please call Canada Visa Application Center helpline number at +6327894900 or visit the website.

ibig sabihin ba nyan refused yung application ko? anong klaseng email ba yung dapat kong matanggap pag approve yung visa ko? Can anyone help me out, thanks in advance po!
I also have the same received message. The only difference is that, they have endorsed it to a courier service so my docs will be delivered to my address. One of the members here, pinick up mismo sa VFS. So I advise you to do the same. Dun mo pa lang daw malalaman result. Hope this helps. :)

noa11sky

Dec 15, 2013
I sent a manager's check for them to deliver it to me using their courier yesterday, hopefully tomorrow i will be receiving my processed application, and praying and hoping I got approved.. I'm actually nervous, might not be able to sleep later :'( :-[ ??? :eek:

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
Did anyone got any approval emails before getting the passport dispatched email ??

My wife just got her passport dispatched through bluedart courier from DELHI VO. She did not get any approved mail.

Do paper applicants get approval emails ??

Little worried ...hope its not a refusal.

noa11sky

Dec 15, 2013
xscanner said:
Hi po.. can u post your timeline?
My Timeline:
August 05,2013 ---- VFS Manila received my documents
September 26,2013 ---- Received Medical Requests
November 18, 2013 ---- St. Lukes Ermita delivered my Medical Results to CEM
December 13, 2013 ---- Received an e-mail from VFS that my visa application documents are dispatched to them from CEM and is ready for pick-up
December 16, 2013 ---- Sent Manager's Check to VFS for courier payment
December 17, 2013 ---- VFS sent my visa application documents through courier to my address

noa11sky

Dec 15, 2013
vizag_canada said:
Did anyone got any approval emails before getting the passport dispatched email ??

My wife just got her passport dispatched through bluedart courier from DELHI VO. She did not get any approved mail.

Do paper applicants get approval emails ??

Little worried ...hope its not a refusal.
When I inquired yesterday before I sent my Manager's check they said they aren't allowed to know or open the visa application to know if you got approved or refused. Only the applicant can know the results when they received their processed visa application. They never send approval emails or refusal emails to applicants.

Tang

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 24, 2012
Med's Request
dec 20, 2012
Med's Done....
jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1 april 2013
LANDED..........
soon...
noa11sky said:
My Timeline:
August 05,2013 ---- VFS Manila received my documents
September 26,2013 ---- Received Medical Requests
November 18, 2013 ---- St. Lukes Ermita delivered my Medical Results to CEM
December 13, 2013 ---- Received an e-mail from VFS that my visa application documents are dispatched to them from CEM and is ready for pick-up
December 16, 2013 ---- Sent Manager's Check to VFS for courier payment
December 17, 2013 ---- VFS sent my visa application documents through courier to my address

hi if you dont mind if ur visa is already approve? and what is your in canada? i process my application in vfs cebu. thank you

businessgirl2014

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
12-09-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Tang said:
hi if you dont mind if ur visa is already approve? and what is your in canada? i process my application in vfs cebu. thank you
Hello everyone, I hope someone here can enlighten my situation.. I received medical request a week ago and immediately scheduled an appointment with a CIC approved physician, however.. I got an email today stating that my passport has been dispatched, what's bothering me though is that I haven't done my medicals yet..my schedule is on October 8, I am really puzzled. :'( :'( Anyone here in the same situation as I am?

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
businessgirl2014 said:
Hello everyone, I hope someone here can enlighten my situation.. I received medical request a week ago and immediately scheduled an appointment with a CIC approved physician, however.. I got an email today stating that my passport has been dispatched, what's bothering me though is that I haven't done my medicals yet..my schedule is on October 8, I am really puzzled. :'( :'( Anyone here in the same situation as I am?
They are giving you passport for Medical.

After medical you have to deposit your passport and medical back to them.

Can you share your timeline?

From which country you belong to..

Within how much time you have got the medical request.

Raj

businessgirl2014

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
12-09-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Rajan Grover said:
They are giving you passport for Medical.

After medical you have to deposit your passport and medical back to them.

Can you share your timeline?

From which country you belong to..

Within how much time you have got the medical request.

Raj
really? oh wow! then this is good news.. :) thanks.. i passed documents on sept 18, got medical request on 22.. passport dispatched 29.. thanks

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
businessgirl2014 said:
really? oh wow! then this is good news.. :) thanks.. i passed documents on sept 18, got medical request on 22.. passport dispatched 29.. thanks
it's so quick from which country you have applied ..?

And it was paper application ?

What are the documents you have attached???

Raj

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Hello all,
I tracked my passport last night and it says passport dispatched from the visa office. My agent has not received any email of approval as of now. I would like to ask, do people still receive email even if the visa have been refused? Its been 3 months since I applied for my OWP. My wife is on Study permit, i am staying positive because the processing time here is 3 months. What do you think?

businessgirl2014

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
12-09-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Rajan Grover said:
it's so quick from which country you have applied ..?

And it was paper application ?

What are the documents you have attached???

Raj
hello thank you for your replies.. i applied here in the Philippines.. thanks